I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
KC Chiefs
No easy choices this week, might as well go big with KC
Fun and games.

This week is impossible, I'll go Chiefs
Yea I'll go Chiefs too.
KC for me too
Hmmmmm.

Don't want to use the Browns or Jets up early. Plus not sure what to expect from the Bills they just might fall apart this season as well. Dolphin's do not inspire me with confidence.

Chargers might not be a bad pick. Chiefs, be a good week to get them out of the way as a pick.

Feck it, I'll go along with the majority and pick the Chiefs.
:lol:

Chip

Haha! How many players are left? About five? :lol:

But feck that - get in Chiefs! Now we don't have to hear about 16-0 Patriots.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Picked Chiefs for this very reason. Elated with being knocked out.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
All you bastards jinxed us :mad:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Chiefs were a senseless pick tbh, as good as the Pats are they were playing a team that made the playoffs last season. There were a lot of much better picks available

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Played in one of those survivor pools a few times. Best one (can't remember the year), there was a big upset the first week, one of the favorites to go to the SB lost to one of the favorites to finish with the worst record, at home. Had 30 or so people in the pool, 26 of them were eliminated in week 1. Week 2 say another upset and a winner crowned. We restarted in week 3 got as week 9 before we had another winner. Had one more pool which ended on the final week.

I have heard of others where they managed to get 4 or 5 survivor pools completed in a season.
:lol: Yeah, kinda like if Chiefs win week one in this :lol:
Well, not if the Chiefs win
:lol: :lol:

Still in the game:

Arbitrium
dr.twinny
chetan
backofthenet
ha_rooney
drdoityourself
muller
bucky
RDCR07
RobinLFC
Edgar Allan Pillow
Crackers
Ayush_reddevil
HTG
Freedom Aluteni
Rolandofgilead
Joemo
RedIceland
Sid234
VancouverUtdFan
Marty1968

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Hmm, interesting concept. Basically the exact opposite of a survivor pool. I'll go with Seattle to lose in Week 1.

Man of Leisure

Chiefs were a senseless pick tbh, as good as the Pats are they were playing a team that made the playoffs last season. There were a lot of much better picks available
Chiefs were the right pick imo. In a pool like this, you want to eliminate good teams early on so that you can save the shitty teams for later. Checking future schedules is critical as you're not only trying to win this week's game, but putting yourself in a good position for down the road in later weeks. The one flaw here is that the picks are publicly displayed. As soon as you see everyone jumping on the same team, you'd prolly want to avoid jumping on in case of an upset situation like we just had with the Pats.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Chiefs were the right pick imo. In a pool like this, you want to eliminate good teams early on so that you can save the shitty teams for later. Checking future schedules is critical as you're not only trying to win this week's game, but putting yourself in a good position for down the road in later weeks. The one flaw here is that the picks are publicly displayed. As soon as you see everyone jumping on the same team, you'd prolly want to avoid jumping on in case of an upset situation like we just had with the Pats.
Yeah I went with the idea of using up one of my good teams and saving the shit for later in the season. See where that got me?

Tied for last place.

Chip

Well, according to the bookmakers, the Patriots were the biggest favourite in any of this week's games. So going by that, picking the Chiefs wasn't exactly stupid. Especially when they are a good team who would've been good to cross off the list.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I am not sure about that thought process , I prefer a week by week decision

Man of Leisure

Yeah I went with the idea of using up one of my good teams and saving the shit for later in the season. See where that got me?

Tied for last place.
Yah, but take solace in knowing you went for it instead of being a pussy. Right strategy.

Man of Leisure

Well, according to the bookmakers, the Patriots were the biggest favourite in any of this week's games. So going by that, picking the Chiefs wasn't exactly stupid. Especially when they are a good team who would've been good to cross off the list.
Exactly my thoughts. Well done to all those who went with the Chiefs!

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
so many years people have this logic and get bounced early. (myself included)

usually the winner is done after 8-12 weeks. there are at least 8 bad teams to pick