2017 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

GloryHunter07

Yeah sure why not

I haven't read any of this thread as of yet, however.

Or watch American Football.

But what could go wrong?
Quite a lot - please dont sign up if you arent going to commit to the season.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Alright, we have 26 now so do @fishfingers or @backofthenet want to team up with anyone? We need to get down to 24 teams. @Rado_N and I will team up if necessary.

We also need to split into two conferences. The first will draft on 8/27 at 1500 EST and the second will draft on 9/3 at 1500 EST. All other rules will be identical. Expect the draft to take around 90 minutes. PM me which conference you want to be in and the email address you want me to send the invitation to. If you can make either date, please let me know so I can hopefully sort everyone into a conference that works for them.

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
Alright, we have 26 now so do @fishfingers or @backofthenet want to team up with anyone? We need to get down to 24 teams. @Rado_N and I will team up if necessary.

We also need to split into two conferences. The first will draft on 8/27 at 1500 EST and the second will draft on 9/3 at 1500 EST. All other rules will be identical. Expect the draft to take around 90 minutes. PM me which conference you want to be in and the email address you want me to send the invitation to. If you can make either date, please let me know so I can hopefully sort everyone into a conference that works for them.
Happy to team up with whoever

JP77

Put me in the best conference and make sure you're in the same one so I can embarrass you again this year. I will PM you my email because you're too lazy to find out.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I have never done a fantasy NFL league before but i'd like to try, is there any experienced FFer that would like to team up?

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Would like some opinions from those who play fantasy football regularly. I'm also in another league that's for quite a bit of money. We draw for spots and from there you can pick your draft order spot. This year, I drew 4th and can now pick anywhere from 4-12. Couple things to note, it's a 12 team non-PPR league and the scoring system is as follows: 4 pts for passing TD, 3 pts for rushing/receiving, 1 pt for every 20 passing yards, and 1 pt for every 10 rushing/receiving yards. So should I stick with 4th or drop down to like 7 or so? I'd love to get Ezekiel Elliott again, but don't think he'll be around at the 4th spot.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Would like some opinions from those who play fantasy football regularly. I'm also in another league that's for quite a bit of money. We draw for spots and from there you can pick your draft order spot. This year, I drew 4th and can now pick anywhere from 4-12. Couple things to note, it's a 12 team non-PPR league and the scoring system is as follows: 4 pts for passing TD, 3 pts for rushing/receiving, 1 pt for every 20 passing yards, and 1 pt for every 10 rushing/receiving yards. So should I stick with 4th or drop down to like 7 or so? I'd love to get Ezekiel Elliott again, but don't think he'll be around at the 4th spot.
Either stay in the middle or go to the end.