2018 PGA and Golf in General

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I think it's going to be close tomorrow like it always is at the Ryder cup, narrow win for Europe imo. Stenson and Rose are my favourite pair of all the Ryder cups I have seen( not many) , they are both so calm and focused but still play with so much passion.

Ainu

There's something about Justin Thomas that rubs me the wrong way. He annoys me. Annoyingly good at golf as well though.

Ainu

Olesen is 5 up against Spieth, talk about a surprise. The US look set to take several points from the first matches, which could be massive for them.

Ainu

Rory makes an incredible mess of the final hole and that's a point for the US. Rahm really needs to take something from his match or the US could be in front by the time Europe get their first points.

Edit: momentum shift in the second match now, if Casey could win against Koepka that would be huge.

Last edited:

Kazi

Hope Garcia wins his match and then cuts a promo on Faldo to say that he ain’t shit

El Zoido

We’ve won this now. Stenson has all but won and Poulter is about to wrap his game up.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Enjoyed it more for the bit of tension that the US injected into it at the halfway point, but that was a fairly comfortable win in the end and there was still plenty of blue left on the board to come in. When this is analysed after, people will wonder how Europe lost that first session with the way the rest of it went.