2018 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Beat Rado by 0.5 to avoid last place after I had one of the highest regular season point totals :lol:
Funny how this happened in all my leagues. High points total, barely missed out on playoffs in all of them and in the sacko matchup in all 3 (avoided the loss in 2 of them).

Thanks for running it @Eboue
I haven't looked at my lineup since missing the playoffs, so you're welcome :lol:

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
Money League

#1: Zen
#2: Eboue
#3: JP77
#4: JJ12

August League

#1: Carolina Red
#2: Freeurmind
#3: Gloryhunter
#4: Kazi

September League

#1: KeyserSoze
#2: Altodevil
#3: RobinLFC
#4: Gloryhunter

Money has been paid out, congrats to everyone except JP77. As an aside, I will not be running this next year so hopefully someone else will organize it and I can focus all my efforts on once again finishing higher than jp.
Am confused. Thought I finished 3rd in the September league. Oh well. Thanks @Eboue for running and merry Xmas all

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
@Eboue

I know its super early but are you running this again? Will you have a money league too?

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
@Eboue

I know its super early but are you running this again? Will you have a money league too?
See discussion in the NFL thread. I'm not really wanting to run a league at all but I am willing to run a dynasty money league. Would need 10/12/14 players and $50 / $100 buy in. Not sure how many we have yet.

JP77

See discussion in the NFL thread. I'm not really wanting to run a league at all but I am willing to run a dynasty money league. Would need 10/12/14 players and $50 / $100 buy in. Not sure how many we have yet.
I'm a possible on joining, put me down.

Jagga7

Count me in!