2019 NFL Fantasy League

What is the best time to hold the draft?

• Total voters

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
I have 3 players with over 40 points, hadn't seen that before :lol: Even though fecking Aaron Jones made me lose my matchup in my home league, 4 fecking TDs.

Meanwhile @backofthenet is out there winning with 85 points which would have made him lose to literally anyone in the league bar his current opponent :D
I had an absolute stinker in both this and the Dynasty League. Fortunately coming away with a win in this one.

GloryHunter07

I have 3 players with over 40 points, hadn't seen that before :lol: Even though fecking Aaron Jones made me lose my matchup in my home league, 4 fecking TDs.

Meanwhile @backofthenet is out there winning with 85 points which would have made him lose to literally anyone in the league bar his current opponent :D
The fantasy gods are capricious!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Really fecking about with WRs right now. If anyone wants to trade for one my RBs, hit me up with a trade offer.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Sent you an offer.
Yeah cheers, that was the best one I got but still gonna decline I think. I'm looking for a genuine WR1, not really guys that are barely an upgrade over what I have.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Yeah cheers, that was the best one I got but still gonna decline I think. I'm looking for a genuine WR1, not really guys that are barely an upgrade over what I have.
What if I upgraded Breida to Freeman so the drop off from Jones isn't so much?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
What if I upgraded Breida to Freeman so the drop off from Jones isn't so much?
I don't think that's an upgrade at this point :D I'd still be stuck with 4 RBs, and CMC/Gordon/Jones/Williams are pretty much every-week starts if fit so it's no good having another one rotting on my bench unfortunately...

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Travis Kelce up for sale for a WR1.

Hephaestus

With just Zeke to go, my bench is currently outscoring my team by just under 40 points. Yeah, I deserve this loss.

Sandyman

My decision to swap Dallas D/ST for Green Bay D/ST is working well :lol:

Hunter's going to win with 77 points!! FML!!

Sandyman

The most ridiculous win ever in Fantasy football, but i will take it! What a terrible week for us both.
It's been the norm for me in this league :lol:
A not so great draft followed by injuries to the better players meant I was always playing catch up. That's why this is hard to take.

GloryHunter07

It's been the norm for me in this league :lol:
A not so great draft followed by injuries to the better players meant I was always playing catch up. That's why this is hard to take.
Wentz & Ertz have both been disappointing in fantasy this year. Ive got them both in my other league and unsurprisingly lost this week.

Sandyman

Wentz & Ertz have both been disappointing in fantasy this year. Ive got them both in my other league and unsurprisingly lost this week.
Ertz sucking has got a lot to do with the Eagles offence and Wentz. He was not even targeted by Wentz until the 3rd quarter yesterday :houllier:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I don’t know who Scholze is? Anyway unlucky to lose with 3th highest scoring of the league this week. I checked the score at 9pm yesterday and you were leading like 110 to 30 :lol: Luckily my late-game players came through in a big way.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
The feeling when you have guys on a bye but your waiver wire plug ins do the business.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Clearly it wasnt one week otherwise Robin wouldnt have tagged you back in October. It takes 2 minutes to set lineups, make an effort for the sake of everyone else at least.
Yeah, my mistake this week. Last time was Kamara being Q and finally did not okay before the match. I usually set up a couple of days before, except for this week.

GloryHunter07

Yeah, my mistake this week. Last time was Kamara being Q and finally did not okay before the match. I usually set up a couple of days before, except for this week.
Yeah fair enough, you've been unlucky to concede so many points this season. Could've easily won this week though!

JP77

Looks like @JP77 and @Edgar Allan Pillow still aren't setting lineups and should be blocked from next year’s league.
Don't be silly. I actually adjusted my lineup this week, I can't help that 5 of my players were ruled out of their game.

My run this year has been a disaster as I haven't got time like I have in previous years because I have a family now and struggle to find the time to put as much time into the game as I used to be able to. My other issue has been injuries throughout the entire season and a horrendous start where I was scoring high but still losing due to bad matchups.

I've been consistent every single year, winning two times before, no need to be questioning me for future fantasy leagues because I've struggled at times this season :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Travelling or not you should put in the absolute bare minimum of setting your line-up as well as can be imo. Also setting your line-up on Thursday and then not checking up on Q players (Kamara was ruled out way before kick-off) is clearly a lack of effort in my book, but each to their own I guess.

Don't be silly. I actually adjusted my lineup this week, I can't help that 5 of my players were ruled out of their game.

My run this year has been a disaster as I haven't got time like I have in previous years because I have a family now and struggle to find the time to put as much time into the game as I used to be able to. My other issue has been injuries throughout the entire season and a horrendous start where I was scoring high but still losing due to bad matchups.

I've been consistent every single year, winning two times before, no need to be questioning me for future fantasy leagues because I've struggled at times this season :lol:
You have the track record yeah, but having a bad record and starting players on your bye gives a sort of... negative feeling to other players maybe. You’ve got an empty bench spot, Shepard who’s likely out for the season, Cooks has an unknown timeline, ... could’ve easily picked up a RB or TE but fair enough if you thought about it and decided against it.