2019 NFL Fantasy League

What is the best time to hold the draft?

• Total voters

JP77

Travelling or not you should put in the absolute bare minimum of setting your line-up as well as can be imo. Also setting your line-up on Thursday and then not checking up on Q players (Kamara was ruled out way before kick-off) is clearly a lack of effort in my book, but each to their own I guess.

You have the track record yeah, but having a bad record and starting players on your bye gives a sort of... negative feeling to other players maybe. You’ve got an empty bench spot, Shepard who’s likely out for the season, Cooks has an unknown timeline, ... could’ve easily picked up a RB or TE but fair enough if you thought about it and decided against it.
My track record is enough to back up what I'm saying though. I have no reason to make anything up. I've been there in previous seasons and know it's frustrating when you're taking the league fully serious and there's one or two with bad records that aren't setting their teams. It's a pain in the ass at times. Previous seasons I've had so much time to commit. Last year I met my partner and have a family now and just haven't had the time that I expected to have for this season, I've barely been able to follow the NFL like I used to in previous years because I'm either working or spending time with the kids. I know it only takes a few minutes to set the team every week, I usually mean to and the truth is I usually just end up forgetting to and before I know it it's too late. I'll make sure to set my team from the rest of the season.

I get that you tagged me once previously so apologies that following that I had some weeks with my team not set properly. I believe like myself EAP has been in previous seasons too so there's no need for "let's block them from future seasons", I've been as consistent as any NFL fantasy player on this forum up until this season.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
What's the tiebreaker for playoff seeding if there's a 3-way tie and H2H can't resolve it? Points for, I assume?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
How can a team score 40 odd points and their star TE only get a couple of receptions. 6.5 more points would have got me the win.
I was amazed as well after seeing the final score first before checking the ESPN app :lol: The redzone targets surprisingly went to Snead instead of Andrews...

Just win next week against Edgar and you're in regardless though. You should be fine.

Order of the top 4 is already set as well if I'm not mistaken.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Three games on the Thanksgiving slate tonight so make sure you all have your lineups set in advance.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Oh, didn't realize that. Thought it was PF for tiebreaker.
Don't think so, you're currently above Gloryhunter in the standings despite having less PF (yet you won the H2H game, so I think that's the tiebreaker).

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Oh, didn't realize that. Thought it was PF for tiebreaker.
I THINK that because there is a 3-way tie, it goes to PF which is in favour of @backofthenet. So he gets #6, the 3-way tie is broken into a tie between yourself and @GloryHunter07 which is in favour of you based on H2H, so you end up in front of him even though you have less points. You basically missed out on the POs because Gloryhunter also won this week, is what I think has happened.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
:lol: for 2 years in a row, I get shafted by some random tiebreaker rule. ffs.
Nah, you screwed over yourself by repeatedly having injured players and players on their bye in your starting team. Just subbing them out and putting in the available players in your bench would've seen you in the playoffs based on Points For.

Actually, I really like that :lol:

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
My team is terrible. Not sure how I've made the playoffs. Must be just an amazing manager.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Wake up to Gurley getting me into the semis. Now Evans is injured too. My team just got worse.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Good timing by Godwin and Cook, potential season-ending injuries with the Super Bowl coming up... Should be fine unless Thomas and Brees combine for 50 points, which they could easily do tbh.

I thought I had swapped Perriman and Ross but turns out I didn't for whatever reason, really gonna curse myself if that ends up the difference.

Mighty Boosh

Need 11.3 pts from Mike Boone tonight to win the fantasy championship

Words I never thought I'd be saying at the start of the season :lol: