2019 NFL Losers Pool

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Here's how it works. Each week you pick one team to lose their game. You can only pick a team once per season. If a team you pick wins or ties, you are eliminated. Deadline for picks is the first kickoff on Sunday, no exceptions. If you want to pick a Thursday or Saturday game, you must pick before kickoff of that game. If you forgot to pick by first kickoff on Sunday and want to pick the late game or MNF, you are out of luck. If you miss a week, you are eliminated.

Sandyman

The NFL Survivor game is easier to run right? You can just create a private group, get everyone to join and it will take care of the rest. Most on here would already have an NFL account too.

Phil

Houston.

Will try to pick a different team every week this year. :)

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Houston.

Will try to pick a different team every week this year. :)
You kind of have to, don’t you?

Edit: unless you mean from everyone else’s picks. In which case, ignore my existence :)

Edit two: someone already picked the Texans. You failed already then :lol:

Phil

You kind of have to, don’t you?

Edit: unless you mean from everyone else’s picks. In which case, ignore my existence :)

Edit two: someone already picked the Texans. You failed already then :lol:
The reason I lost last year was as I chose a team twice. Everyone had a good laugh about it..

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Damn... I'm glad I didn't take the Pats in a cheeky bid to get them off the board due to their typical slow starts.