2020 Europa League Final - Inter Milan v Sevilla

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Well I would only marginally have preferred Sevilla to win. Only because the United ex-players coming good storylines would have been off the charts. And of course it would all have been Solskjaer's fault letting Inter win.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I don’t really give a shite about Inter and Conte mate. I would also prefer the team who beaten us to actually win the thing
Fair enough. It's not that I wanted Inter to win. I just despise Sevilla as a football team so much that I can't stand them. And it means nothing to me that a team that knocked us out wins the thing. We lost.

I hope if we face them in the near future that we'll be spending the build up talking about needing a ref who won't get conned by disgracefully unsporting behaviour.

Untd55

Don't like that Sevilla team. They got away with a lot of play-acting and diving in the last two games; don't know why people are happy they won with those performances. People talk about English refs, but European refs are no better.

That player pretending to be kicked in the face; it is so embarrassing. No matter how much you get paid, acting like a complete pussy is never ok.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
That's the third consecutive final for Sevilla where the opposition has opened the scoring and they have come from behind to win the game. (Dnipro, Liverpool, Inter)

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Where is that thread, something like: ex United players in European Cup finals"?
"how we miss them", "we should never have sold them".. blah

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Good game that was. Sevilla brilliant in Germany

Dudu

Delighted that Inter and Lukaku haven't won it. Don't care if it sounds petty!

Only feel for Youngy! Tough luck man.

Superunknown

It must be but it’s different players and staff from the first time - quite spectacular
Maybe it's in their DNA. I dunno, they must really love that trophy, like Arsenal love the FA Cup, but amplified.

Must be like Christmas to them. Happens every year.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thanks God Inter lost
We would have never heard the last of it
Exactly that.

Despite seemingly the whole cafe agreeing we needed to ship all 3 of those lads out, you'd have had loads giving it plenty about how it was suddenly a mistake.

RedDevil@84

So Lukaku has broken Ronaldo's record of most goals in debut season after that OG. Now he has one more :D

RedDevil@84

No matter how much you get paid, acting like a complete pussy is never ok
They obviously believe in anything to win the game. Play acting, diving, crying, card waving etc. And they very well know refs are gullible enough. Why would they stop

always_hoping

My arse, we got our knobs kicked in and Sevilla took the trophy end of.
What's wrong with your ass, knobs Kicked in?

Inter outplayed tonight lucky the margin of defeat wasn't greater. Sevilla 2 goals from 3 efforts on target against United and poor defending on both goals while United had 20 shots on goal up against outstanding keeper and defenders throwing themselves in front of the ball like their lifes depended on it.

Sevilla looking back on this cup win will know United was the best team they faced in this competition and once they got over the line in that semi final they were never going to lose the final.

BorisManUtd

Like the fact that Sevilla has won it, makes me even more satisfied with our performance against them last Sunday as we completely dominated them for large parts of that game and they are a very good team (4th in Spain, behind Atletico just on goal difference). Today they beat Inter who are also v good team, 2nd in Italy.

Feel sorry for Lukaku as he was totally respectful when talking about United in his comments after Shaktar game. Real shame for Young also.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
People thought it was daft when people were using Sevilla's record in this competition as a reason why they'd get past us... But sometimes just a simple belief that it's your tournament to win can give you that extra 5/10% you need to win.