2020 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Let's settle on the Tuesdays then if the dates are fine for everyone.

Tuesday 25 August for the 12-team league

Tuesday 1 September for the 10-team league

@Utdfrom2002 can you re-activate last year's league and create another one for the 10-team league? I assume you need the email addresses from the new players as well?

Sandyman

@Utdfrom2002 can you re-activate last year's league and create another one for the 10-team league? I assume you need the email addresses from the new players as well?
Yeah I have reactivated it but need to move people around to include the new players, esp those who are playing both leagues.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
I've never done fantasy on ESPN, do I give @Utdfrom2002 my email? Or are we given some code to join a league? Not in a rush, just wondering in case there's something I gotta do.

Sandyman

I will send out the invites once I have everyone's email and once I finish setting up the league.

Usually the returning players can just log back in and see the reactivated league. But, going to have to chop and change and move managers around, so I think it will be better to send an invitation link.

@JPRouve @entropy @rimzy Please PM your email address.

Last edited:

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
@Utdfrom2002 i think if you tag too many people we don’t get notifications. I usually don’t tag more than 4-5 people per post. I haven’t gotten one notification from all your tags cause there are too many people.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@Utdfrom2002 I got an email regarding the ESPN league but if I wanted to join, I got a pop-up saying that I already manage a team in the league, and whether I wanted to add another one. I clicked no but I still seem to be able to manage my own team from last year now, so think that's alright (and will probably be the same for other returnees).

I've arranged with Damien that @rimzy is allowed to post in this thread, but I just saw that he hasn't been online in 10 days. Hopefully he turns up soon.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I’ve accepted an invite to join the league, is the second league being sorted later?

Sandyman

@Utdfrom2002 I got an email regarding the ESPN league but if I wanted to join, I got a pop-up saying that I already manage a team in the league, and whether I wanted to add another one. I clicked no but I still seem to be able to manage my own team from last year now, so think that's alright (and will probably be the same for other returnees).

I've arranged with Damien that @rimzy is allowed to post in this thread, but I just saw that he hasn't been online in 10 days. Hopefully he turns up soon.
Always refresh the page before posting!

Yeah I just sent that link as a backup in case people face any issues accessing the reactivated league. Good to see it works without any issues.

@Rado_N @JPRouve @okLaptop1 Have sent you invites.

Sandyman

Sandyman

So, the official 2 league split up is as follows:

Caf AFC League 2020
EAP
Backofthenet
Rado_N
okLaptop1
JPRouve
Hephaestus
JP77
Mighty Boosh
RussellWilson
KeyserSoze
RobinLFC
Utdfrom2002

Caf NFC League 2020
RobinLFC
Backofthenet
Rado_N
okLaptop1
Utdfrom2002
Entropy
Jagga7
RDCR07
Freeurmind
Rimzy (Newbie)

Sandyman

Can you please resend me the link.
I have moved you to the NFC League. Will send it out tomorrow.

Thinking about it, maybe will send it now itself. Just the folks playing both leagues need pay attention I guess.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
How does that work? They have twice the matches? They field two different teams?
What do you mean? It's two separate leagues that have nothing to do with each other. Each league has its own draft, own matchups, own playoffs. You basically won't notice we play in another league if you are only in one league.

We don't have two teams in one league if that's what you're asking :)

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
What do you mean? It's two separate leagues that have nothing to do with each other. Each league has its own draft, own matchups, own playoffs. You basically won't notice we play in another league if you are only in one league.

We don't have two teams in one league if that's what you're asking :)
Ah, I thought both leagues compete in playoffs or something as they were named AFC and NFC.

Anyway with all this wfh, I can join in the other league too, if there's space.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah certain people wanted the second league to only be 10-team, so I'd keep it at that. The draft dates are set as well and I've got no energy left to search for a 12th player :D

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Happy with all of that, tag me when we have a confirmed date if you can so I don’t forget mate.

@JP77 August 25th for you!