2020 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

Sandyman

Hate late kick offs where some player is Doubtful and you have to risk a 0!

Anyways, top of the league in AFC :drool: Was fun while it lasted

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Jefferson getting me 30 on the bench :( I'll be annoyed if I don't get past Robin now.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Jefferson getting me 30 on the bench :( I'll be annoyed if I don't get past Robin now.
With ease mate! My team in the AFC league sucks quite a bit, while I actually expected that one to be much better than the NFC one. Meanwhile back-to-back highest scorer in the NFC though, team is on fire and I'm glad I got to trade for Hopkins :D

Sandyman

With ease mate! My team in the AFC league sucks quite a bit, while I actually expected that one to be much better than the NFC one. Meanwhile back-to-back highest scorer in the NFC though, team is on fire and I'm glad I got to trade for Hopkins :D
WTF!! Why did I not get any notifications for this? Did no one veto it? Who went the other way? You already have Kamara and Wilson FFS!

Sandyman

Also, I was the 3rd highest scorer in both leagues this week and yet lost both as my opponents were the highest scorers :lol::lol:

FML!!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
WTF!! Why did I not get any notifications for this? Did no one veto it? Who went the other way? You already have Kamara and Wilson FFS!
Conner, Drake and Ruggs so I gave up a feckload too. I’m comfortable enough with Kamara and Taylor for now though.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I owe you a big apology after that ranking, with you going 4-0 :lol:

Although I did say that the Sutton pick was a bad one too :wenger:
:lol: And I felt better about my draft for the other team which is 2-2!

Oddly enough I noticed the ESPN app shows my projected finish for the final standings has gone down from 1st to 3rd.

Sandyman

RB1 and WR1 both gone in the NFC League now. Hopefully Adams is fit after the bye week.

Lack of proper backups costing me. None of the starters to my handcuffs are getting injured FFS! :mad::mad:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Claypool on my bench. You love to see it :rolleyes:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Going to be close. The Broncos game postponement screwed me.
You'll still be fine, Kamara is a PPR monster.

If he puts up big numbers I win in the NFC league, if he doesn't I might win in the AFC one, so it's all good for me :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Unless NO D/ST put up about 65 points I’m about to to 5-0 in the AFC league and yet my projected final position has fallen again :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
My NFC team looks pretty dire with both Wilson and Kamara on their bye in the same week. Having to start Goff and Peterson in the same week is prime 2020.

Hephaestus

My team in the AFC league has 5 players on a bye; Josh Jacobs, Chris Carson, Hunter Henry, Michael Thomas (comes back from injury then gets suspended by his team and has a bye the week after) and I added Justin Herbert to replace Dak Prescott for the rest of the season but he has a bye. And now the Vikings game might be delayed so that could be Cousins on a bye as well. I'm gonna get obliterated this week.

The best part is that I took Dak over Wilson to avoid having my QB going on a bye at the same time as the other four.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
My team in the AFC league has 5 players on a bye; Josh Jacobs, Chris Carson, Hunter Henry, Michael Thomas (comes back from injury then gets suspended by his team and has a bye the week after) and I added Justin Herbert to replace Dak Prescott for the rest of the season but he has a bye. And now the Vikings game might be delayed so that could be Cousins on a bye as well. I'm gonna get obliterated this week.

The best part is that I took Dak over Wilson to avoid having my QB going on a bye at the same time as the other four.
I did exactly the same :lol:

Hephaestus

I did exactly the same :lol:
Did you also forget that you could pick him up without waivers if you did so before MNF and then sit watching that hoping that he'd suck so no-one else poached him before you, only to watch him throw 4 touchdowns? Cos that's definitely not what I did... :nervous:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Did you also forget that you could pick him up without waivers if you did so before MNF and then sit watching that hoping that he'd suck so no-one else poached him before you, only to watch him throw 4 touchdowns? Cos that's definitely not what I did... :nervous:
:lol:

somewhat ashamedly I went and grabbed him as a free agent within about 2 mins of Dak going down, so didn’t even need to use waivers.

Sandyman

Steelers dropping 38 points and JuJu's stat line is 2-6-0 on 4 targets :mad::mad::mad:

They only care about Claypool right now!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Steelers dropping 38 points and JuJu's stat line is 2-6-0 on 4 targets :mad::mad::mad:

They only care about Claypool right now!
I traded him and Mike Davis away for Lamar in my home league, glad I did that before this week. Still a great player but frustrating usage this season yeah. So much targets to go around though with Claypool Washington Ebron JuJu Conner and Diontae Johnson if he's fit.

Sandyman

I traded him and Mike Davis away for Lamar in my home league, glad I did that before this week. Still a great player but frustrating usage this season yeah. So much targets to go around though with Claypool Washington Ebron JuJu Conner and Diontae Johnson if he's fit.
Yeah think he was doing fine before the forced bye week and then Claypool burst out against Philly .

And of course, Julio is playing against me and the Falcons kicker got 20 points :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@Rado_N I suspect you of knowing Zeke personally and having inside information that he was gonna be out when we made that trade :lol: