2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precaution

Atlanta GA had been the key all night but they were sent home at some point so GA had been stuck lagging behind and still in contention, so I guess the counters are back and it will probably swing it to Biden.

I'm a Saints fan but hell I'd buy a Falcons shirt if they do!

bleedred

Just curious, what grounds does Trump have to go to court if it stays like this?

Handré1990

The fact that it looks to be so close says a lot about the citizens in the US, imo. This behaviour during the counting process from a POTUS is unprecedented as far as I know. You can tell how highly Donald values democracy.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
The fact that it looks to be so close says a lot about the citizens in the US, imo. This behaviour during the counting process from a POTUS is unprecedented as far as I know. You can tell how highly Donald values democracy.
Dont forget to factor in voter suppression, there is a lot of it from losing mail ballots to getting rid of polling stations.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Didn't he try and pull this sort of shit last time too, before he won? He spent a couple of days talking about how the system was corrupt and he wouldn't win. I think he just wants people to get angry so he can make money from them, and have loads of idiots on Twitter call him "Sir".

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
About 250k ballots left in Georgia, 200k of them are absentee and the rest early votes. Trump 80k ahead.

.... possible?
Hmm... my guess...

250K absentee plus early... I'll go 60-40 to Biden... 50K net, pulls Biden to within 30K. He'll need it to be at least 65% to get within striking distance/take a lead.

Can't see it happening. What is the current percentage for absentee plus early?

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Biden wins Wisconsin with <50%, I wonder if Jo Jorgensen will get the hate and the Putin/Xi memes that Jill Stein got.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
How about the US leave the 1800's and just give the presidency to the person with the most votes total? What a fecking shitshow.
It ensures one of the two parties always hold power. They'll never agree to it, especially the GOP who would never win another GE with their current platform.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Called it in September. Nate Silver can go eat a bag of dicks. The model fails common sense.

@Brwned
Cool. You predicted something that countless others predicted that might throw your country into a constitutional crisis, and you get to tell some anonymous people on an internet forum how clever you are. Winning.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Well, not me. I don't even speak German, shamefully enough; I'm just your everyday, regular Hungarian now. But a lot of people on my mother's side of the family, yes.
Donauschwaben is the name of the German minority in Hungary and former Jugoslawia, that's why I asked :) The family of my father also comes from that region. For me it's the other way round, they didn't speak a word of Serbocroatian after they fled the country.

Siorac

Donauschwaben is the name of the German minority in Hungary and former Jugoslawia, that's why I asked :) The family of my father also comes from that region. For me it's the other way round, they didn't speak a word of Serbocroatian after they fled the country.
Yeah I'm familiar with the term, I'm just saying I don't consider myself one :)

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
What's happening guys. Markets jumped. I'm at slimming world. Do I need to move my currencies

Status
Not open for further replies.