2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
we may be seeing the emergence of "the Western wall" of WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, CO and NM.
Deeply confused American evangelicals heading to the Utah/Nevada border to pray.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
There is the blue wall (MI, PA, WI) and now we may be seeing the emergence of "the Western wall" of WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, CO and NM. All states will vote for Joe Biden and have 2 Dem senators each.
A blue....wave you might say??

Steven7290

You're welcome. Where should I send your bill?

Seriously though, this thread has been my sanity outlet this week, so same sentiment to all. Except @Redplane, his lack of taste in beer is unforgiveable.
You can send it to my old family house in New Hampshire, and write the bill for building the wall, so that the Trumpie guy who's living there can pay for it.

You admitted to liking (certain) Michigan beer you hypocrite!!

But yes I may indeed have to stop drinking Coors after what you said.. It does suddenly explain why my MAGA brother in law exclusively drinks that now..

Besides - I like to think a lot of the entertainment was provided by yours truly. You're somewhere in the mix.
You drink Coors? isnt it acronym for Came Out Of Raw Sewage? Are you ok? Come share this Sam Adams we have, maybe it'll cure your family of MAGA.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam

Oldham

This site has been quite useful, with regular updates as each block of votes gets counted in the undecided states. With each update, you can also see what the trailing candidate in each state is averaging in terms of % in the previous 30k votes counted, plus what % of the remaining votes the trailing candidate needs to win to flip the lead:

https://alex.github.io/nyt-2020-election-scraper/battleground-state-changes.html#

Most recent Pennsylvania update was seven minutes ago.

It all looks very bad for Trump - he's going to lose them all except for Alaska and N. Carolina.
cheers

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Yep. The New Glarus Brewery is out in the country. Big green grass area you can sit in and enjoy the weather.
Saved to it to my Google Maps (have running lists of spots to hit for many regions around the world as I find out about tips for them! Think I told you before my wife wanted to make a trip out there still bc she also has fam in the area. Hopefully next summer Covid is becoming an afterthought.
You can send it to my old family house in New Hampshire, and write the bill for building the wall, so that the Trumpie guy who's living there can pay for it.

You drink Coors? isnt it acronym for Came Out Of Raw Sewage? Are you ok? Come share this Sam Adams we have, maybe it'll cure your family of MAGA.
I drink Coors when there s nothing better. I like the taste better than Bud or Miller at least. But now that I know about its history.

We can get Sam here too in MI and I like it well enough. Are you on the east coast? I often have relatives bring me some Yuengling etc.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Hmmmm not sure if cans/bottles are the same as a pint in the pub, but Guinness Export is fabulous stuff. Apparently massively popular in Nigeria too.

Definitely swap you a few bottles of that for some Spotted Cow!

Edit: googled it, it's Guinness Foreign Export Stout.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinness_Foreign_Extra_Stout
Avoid Guinness cans right now. They have a widget shortage. Too late for me, I got a crate last week and it’s rank, no head at all.

Shortage is due to COVID according to Diageo

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
If you can deliver the beer, sure.

Guessing that there's no election news if we're chatting booze.
Today is my last day in current role and my soon to be old boss dropped off a bottle of Glenfiddich 15 which I am currently sipping. Happy Friday all!

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Saved to it to my Google Maps (have running lists of spots to hit for many regions around the world as I find out about tips for them! Think I told you before my wife wanted to mak
Avoid Guinness cans right now. They have a widget shortage. Too late for me, I got a crate last week and it’s rank, no head at all.

Shortage is due to COVID according to Diageo
I vaguely heard that story, was it not properly announced? Like folks bought cans and just noticed it?

Revan

Assumptionman
No matter the moral positions he took, he always voted party lines.
He voted against repealing Obamacare, a few days after he had a brain surgery for a terminal brain cancer. That alone makes him doing more than US than only a few people.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Today is my last day in current role and my soon to be old boss dropped off a bottle of Glenfiddich 15 which I am currently sipping. Happy Friday all!
Cheapskate couldn't stretch to a Talisker?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

This is fascinating/scary and well worth a watch.

Also. Can someone please tell me who’s on the cover of the book on the top left of his bookcase. Been bugging the shit out of me.
This video will give me nightmares. Trump could cause a shit storm.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I vaguely heard that story, was it not properly announced? Like folks bought cans and just noticed it?
I wasn’t aware. Got a crate, had 2 cans during week and another tonight. Didn’t actually notice missing widget but immediately noticed shitty head. So googled it and yes they won’t be back till next year.

Guinness cans usually really nice I think, so I am not a happy camper

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
What are the rules around posting a spoofed picture of Donald Trump as a bum with a sign saying will suck dick 4 votes?

MTF

While we're on the topic of Scotch, can the new administration please rescind the 25% tariff on Scotch?!

Status
Not open for further replies.