2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Id suggest we build him that Presi of Mecca for his fans - dential Library quickly so it can become some sort of Mecca for his fans - and of course they won't be required to social distance or use PPE. Sanitizing anything won't be needed either. Self monitoring...meh we want as many people to come see the monument to the greatest president that ever was or will be.
Or be able to read, for that matter.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Thank you. I find much more to 'conspire' about in the US political world, I suppose being brought up on things like the 'Grassy Knoll'/Deep Throat theories of the 60's and 70' s it comes naturally...everything's bigger/larger than life almost, in America, even the conspiracy theories.:)
There's a good thread on the Kennedy stuff, which I presented proof Oswald was a lone gunman (but that does not mean a conspiracy was not in place).

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
That's fine but only believed in your echo chamber. Unfortunately 72m+ Americans don't agree or don't care. Lincoln project is an example of moral or ethical indignation not working to change the minds of those on the right. And until Democrats find a way to overcome this, Trumps base will remain strong.

SAF probably had faults and unsavoury personal characteristics, but I was so enamoured and in awe of him, I was blinded or didn't care. Trump is to his cult what Ferguson was to Manchester United fans.
You're like this with Ole!

There were plenty of us that adored SAF but also called him over the Stam transfer, lying about Veron staying, etc. He was no saint but goddamn he was the best.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
They seriously should delete these, this kinda stuff should be punishable by law. President or not, he's on his way out anyway.
Would be interesting if someone did an analysis on how much ad revenue Twitter has made in last 5 years directly off Trump tweets. I think that’s where we’ll find the answer as to why Twitter allows for this.

Twitter was really struggling for technology and cultural relevance in 2015 and its top line revenue and financials were in disarray.

Trump single handedly made Twitter the premier and de facto social media platform for ‘official personal statements’, meaning that any and every serious individual or organisation worldwide had to have an account and use it for formal expression. Put simply, Twitter owes it’s very existence to Trump and loses so much credibility and relevance without him. Basically he can do whatever he wants on this platform.

Last edited:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
You're like this with Ole!

There were plenty of us that adored SAF but also called him over the Stam transfer, lying about Veron staying, etc. He was no saint but goddamn he was the best.
guilty as charged :lol:
At least I’m consistent :angel:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It was always kind of obvious he’d be pulling those stunts once voted out but he’s really taken it much further than I expected him to, and it seems that it will get much worse before it starts getting better. It’s unbelievable we are witnessing president of one of the strongest countries in the world act this way, at times during his 4 years it was almost as if it’s a comedy movie but the finale is stronger than anything that came before.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
"big win, big win, huge win, someone said to me it was the biggest legal win"

Status
Not open for further replies.