2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergies Gum

Hallelujah Georgia. Its a good day when Mitch McConnell is booted out as majority leader.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
GA also happens to be a state in demographic transition - a lot more diverse now, at a time when more people are moving to larger cities, suburbs and exurbs. This is also happening in TX, so don't be surprise if it does a GA nexts cycle.

Lyricist

step 1: lose presidential election
step 2: be a whiny bitch to make sure that your shameless party loses the senate as well
step 3: insult Mexico over it
step 4: ???
step 5: ???

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Seriously the AI program from the Talos principle game has better conversational skills than that retired pleasure bot or whatever it was.
I (think?) I really like that game. Weird as hell, but the puzzles were fun.

Speaking of fun, there is not way that word has ever been used with MAGAbot

Precaution

So does this immediately mean Mitch McTurtle is minority leader and Good Luck Chuck is now majority leader meaning I can get my $2000 cheque now? Or do we have to wait till the 20th for inauguration day?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Tbf, if they had done 2k cheques like Trump said, given the margins, it might have been enough.
This is likely true for Ossoff, which is all they would need.

I am just amazed by the AA turnout numbers. Insane. Especially relevant when you consider (as posted last night) that the runoff rules in Georgia were put in place to help ensure black candidates and votes were marginalized.

InfiniteBoredom

Tbf, if they had done 2k cheques like Trump said, given the margins, it might have been enough.
Trump to his credits have fairly good political instinct when it comes to the GOP base. Hard to see them lose Isakson’s seat had Kemp chosen Collins instead of Loeffler to begin with.

The Firestarter

I (think?) I really like that game. Weird as hell, but the puzzles were fun.

Speaking of fun, there is not way that word has ever been used with MAGAbot
Puzzles got a bit laborious, but some of the star awarding puzzles are ace. However the story is what impressed me the most but that requires digging through every hidden terminal, i.e not readily available.

As for the bots, I see Loeffer , Kelly Mc and Kellyanne as three attempted iterarions of an unsuccessful product. Therefore I vote to appoint @Dwazza Gunnar Solskjær as MAGAbot test engineer!

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

I am just amazed by the AA turnout numbers. Insane. Especially relevant when you consider (as posted last night) that the runoff rules in Georgia were put in place to help ensure black candidates and votes were marginalized.
It's really incredible and hopefully an awakening of sorts. Maybe folks will realize that to have political power all you need to do is show up to vote; either early or on election day itself.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

I'm surprised Warnock outperformed ossoff. The opposite of what happened with gillum and the other guy running in Florida in 18. I can't believe racism or anti-leftism in georgia is over, so loeffler is just that bad!

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Trump to his credits have fairly good political instinct when it comes to the GOP base. Hard to see them lose Isakson’s seat had Kemp chosen Collins instead of Loeffler to begin with.
Maybe? Collins is batshit crazy. Not sure he would have inspired the non MAGA/QAnon folks to come out in any larger numbers the MAGAbot did.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Me

Puzzles got a bit laborious, but some of the star awarding puzzles are ace. However the story is what impressed me the most but that requires digging throw every hidden terminal, i.e not readily available.

As for the bots, I see Loeffer , Kelly Mc and Kellyanne as three attempted iterarions of an unsuccessful product. Therefore I vote to appoint @Dwazza Gunnar Solskjær as MAGAbot test engineer!
Challenge accepted :drool:

InfiniteBoredom

Maybe? Collins is batshit crazy. Not sure he would have inspired the non MAGA/QAnon folks to come out in any larger numbers the MAGAbot did.
Looking at GA-14 (where they elected the Qanon headcase Majorie Taylor-Greene) for instance, it was down 15% from Nov, and the same is true for rural GOP counties. The fiscal conservatives and lifelong GOPers turned out, but some of the cultists and newer recruits clearly decided that neither GOP candidates were crazy enough for them, trucker hat and flannel and all.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
When he's going to be out of office in less than 2 weeks, what really is the point of his continuing with such tweets?

He's lost the presidency and now he's lost the Senate, so what really does he expect is going to happen before Jan. 20th?

Status
Not open for further replies.