2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

mu4c_20le

"the will of half the country". I guess they can do whatever they want, because they have the numbers.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Heard that massive cnut Don Jr. give a speech on CSPAN at this Attempted Coup Rally. No way that loon ever gets as popular as his father.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The amount of nonsense Trump said about Cruz & his family in 2016, this should be him getting revenge (if not standing up for democracy), but he’s a spineless fat weasel.

SirAF

Ageist
The amount of nonsense Trump said about Cruz & his family in 2016, this should be him getting revenge (if not standing up for democracy), but he’s a spineless fat weasel.
Yup, the vilest of the vilest rats.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
It’a incomprehensible. I literally can’t believe after everything he would still be taking Trumps penis all the in to his canines

Sandyman

That should be repeated throughout the "debates" - if there was fraud and the election has to be reviewed, then so must all the results of that election - and not just the presidential votes.

nimic

something nice
Scout
It’a incomprehensible. I literally can’t believe after everything he would still be taking Trumps penis all the in to his canines
He's trying to become the new Trump. He'll run in 2024 and wants Trump's endorsement. But of course there's no way Trump is going to do that. He'll either run on his own or endorse one of his dumbshite kids.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Holy cow, the trump cultists are taking over the capitol, batsh*t insanity.

GiddyUp

Some BLM protesters should make their way to the Capitol, the riot police will definitely follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.