2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyadams

Doesn’t seem to be looking good in Florida?
Two things:
  1. The number of registered Dems who will vote Republican will be vanishingly small. The opposite I don't think is true. Its not hard to find numerous stories of remorseful Trump voters.
  2. You'd imagine independents would lean towards Biden. Almost by definition an independent must be somewhat centrist, which Trump does not appeal to.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
3 mins until some actual data according to CNN.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Switching to MSDNC now.
I've not heard that one before. It's got a reputation for being very friendly with the Democrats has it? I barely pay attention to these things.

owlo

Gonna stay with my original statement of hours ago. If I'm wrong you can laugh later. I still feel the data does not support the ability for Trump to win FL.

There was no red wave, and that evidence came a while ago.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Can everyone stop with their bad feelings. Let’s wait and see some facts....

..also it’s not doing any good for my anxiety

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Demographics of the exit polls is looking promising although all red states I believe.

SirAF

Ageist
Gonna stay with my original statement of hours ago. If I'm wrong you can laugh later. I still feel the data does not support the ability for Trump to win FL.

You better be a wise owl :D

hungrywing

Is the below in line with your numbers?

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Last time CNN had KEY RACE ALERTS and we had a shot every time they did that.
Is that still on or have they moved on from that?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Last time CNN had KEY RACE ALERTS and we had a shot every time they did that.
Is that still on or have they moved on from that?
I‘m up for this. My bottle of Lagavulin wasn’t delivered in time so I’m on a bottle of supermarket Talisker and I think shots might be a better way to drink it

Ivor Ballokov

100 years ago women were allowed to vote for the first time in a Presidential election, in Georgia only one woman managed to cast a ballot.

Now that's some good vote suppression.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Markets have bet heavily on a Biden win. A Biden win is seen as a pathway to fresh stimulus. So the marketing jumping is a good sign for Biden. But I can't imagine these firms have any data that you can't find on the major election forecasters, such as 538. So not sure how much to read into it. Wall Street loves to gamble. If Trump wins then there are going to be a lot of unhappy people on the market tomorrow.
Really? It wouldn't surprise me if some firms are sitting on data that the public won't get.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Peacing out here for a few hrs and see ye all at 5am or 6am when I wake up in a cold sweat about how it's gone.

Expecting to wake up to 30 or 40 new pages :D
Had terrible timing in 2016. Woke up at 5am to check the Brexit result and tuned in to have Farage grinning back at me. Few months later turned on TV at similar time just as Trump was walking in grinning to do his victory speech.:lol:

Will retire at 1am and have a full night's sleep and hope for the best in the morning. At what point of election night in 2016 did people realise Trump was going to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.