2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleBob

@UncleBob what about the eastern Europe (Baltics, etc.) that depend on the unconditional support from Nato/USA to wave off the Russian threat and Trump has been undermining that during his 4 years. Please stop spouting your ignorance.
Ukraine just called to state how much they appreciate the unconditional support prior to Trump.

TheGame

Didn't he cry about Obama interfering in another country's affairs when he gave his two cents during the Brexit debate?

Utter waste of oxygen. I hope if/when Trump loses, he fecks off to Saudi Arabia or whatever despotic paradise accepts his asylum, and his mate Frottage joins him there by his bedside. Cock.
Yep, all Brexiteers were up in arms about it. Another Trump trait - hyprocrisy.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Nah, always AP before Støre, Høyre since then. Probably back to AP next election, to hopefully avoid mental parties like MDG, SV and SP from getting too much weight
Wish we could deport them and FrP to the states, they'd fit right in.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Ukraine just called to state how much they appreciate the unconditional support prior to Trump.
Did Ukraine also call to say they're not in NATO and would likely never be allowed to join by Russia?

slyadams

What's annoying is you look at the different maps, not only have different outlets called states, but the reported votes and %s are also different. Surely the 'reported' precincts should match.

Abizzz

I haven't been this positive for 4 years. Nothing but court cases are certain but it feels like the momentum is in the right direction for once. And if it's Michigan that does it I'm buying a new Wolverines shirt.

Maticmaker

How do people seemingly know the results of the mailed--in votes if they have not been counted yet?

Trump seems to be threatening court action, so presumably he thinks these mailed-in votes are for Biden and wants to stop them or challenge their legitimacy. Biden seems to think it doesn't matter what the result of the actual votes counted on the day are he knows he has these mailed in votes in the bag.

But if its a secret ballot how can anyone have such positive views on what the outcome will be?

If the polls got it wrong 'on the day' why would they have got it right with the mailed in/early voting?

muller

Been watching youtube for a while so have missed some things. Has Trump’s lead in Michigan gone down from 300k to 200k in the last hour or so or am I remembering it wrong?
Now down to 60k with Wayne county only on 63%

TheGame

How do people seemingly know the results of the mailed--in votes if they have not been counted yet?

Trump seems to be threatening court action, so presumably he thinks these mailed-in votes are for Biden and wants to stop them or challenge their legitimacy. Biden seems to think it doesn't matter what the result of the actual votes counted on the day are he knows he has these mailed in votes in the bag.

But if its a secret ballot how can anyone have such positive views on what the outcome will be.

If the polls got it wrong 'on the day' why would they have got it right with the mailed in/early voting?
Because the trend across all states is that mail in voting has strongly favoured Democrats.

Dudu

Fecks sake. First the Ink. Are they also on dial up up there?

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
It's beginning to look like the polls probably weren't all that wrong. Most polls did show tight margins in the swing states. Florida stands out as probably the one they got really wrong seemingly based on not capturing the swing of Hispanic voters to Trump there.

Mike Smalling

CNN now reporting the smaller margin for Trump in Michigan. Any guesses on when we will explode on Twitter :D

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

But if its a secret ballot how can anyone have such positive views on what the outcome will be.

Because the trend all evening is that Republicans voted in person and Dems voted by post.

Trump scared Republican voters away from absentee ballots, Coronavirus scared Democrats away from in person voting.

Sparky Rhiwabon

How many on here want Trump to win?

Reason I ask is I've not really many here in the UK who favour Trump but I assume he must be popular in the US (which I guess is the important thing!)

Kaos

How many on here want Trump to win?

Reason I ask is I've not really many here in the UK who favour Trump but I assume he must be popular in the US (which I guess is the important thing!)
Think there's a lot more 'shy' Trump sympathisers in the UK than they're letting on. The Brexit crowd for one seem to love him.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I suggest you read up on Ukraine and their attempts at joining the EU and Nato.
Thanks. Will do.

Can you tell me why you think NATO members in the baltics have an analogous situation to a non-Nato member?

Status
Not open for further replies.