2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Are GA en PA expected to be called within this and 2 hours?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Would be hilarious if Fox announces Biden as Pres elect before anyone else.
You get the feeling that they’d prefer to be first and wrong than last and right.
I feel like they operate more comfortably railing against an administration and bemoaning how wrong everything is than they’ve have been trying to deal with the shit Trump has served up.

The Firestarter

I hereby claim that Margot Robbie and Emily Ratajkawski should immediately and simultaneously engage in salacious activities with myself.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I’m not looking to question millions of votes. At all. Taking PA as an example though, Biden is down, in a state with a fierce democrat leader, who’s suggesting their votes might take until Friday/Saturday to count and have purposely changed their state law for this election.

Then you have people like Rudy Guiliani (granted he’s quite crazy) and others that are spreading word that the numbers of registered voters, votes in and votes outstanding are contradictory.

therein lies the problem, it’s so divisive. Trump followers, I suspect, are convinced dems will do what they can to force a win, whilst dems, I suspect, believe Trunp to be the petulant child they believe him to be.

It’s actually an embarassment for US, again, regardless of whom you support
PA has clearly & calmly stated that, due to their current election rules, their final result would be delayed. Dozens of Trump counties were involved in this as well.

It’s utter insanity to claim that this was done to benefit anyone specifically. We are in groundbreaking territory in this election, certain changes had to be made to ensure turn out & accuracy. To think that this is a nefarious D plot is simply peak ignorance.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
In what way were pollsters "wrong" by the way? I haven't yet seen a convincing argument.

Pughnichi

The reason it's sad state of affairs is down to Trump, who has systematically - with his endless lies - sown the seeds of division, hatred, fear and mistrust. Most particularly, without a shred of solid evidence, he has caused millions of voters to doubt the integrity of the vote-counting. In short, he has mounted an attack on the most fundamental pillar of democracy.

The true narrative is not the one you cite. The true narrative is genuine democracy vs those who seek to destroy it.
unlike the dems?...who, after losing in 2016 tried to cite division, hatred, fear and mistrust by claiming of Russian interference, which was later denounced.

this is THE reason why many trump followers call to question their integrity if they have history for (in a hugely inappropriate way by the way perhaps causing conflict between two massive countries) underhand tactics.

owlo

@sport2793 We knew it days ago. :devil: John McCain haunting Trump from the grave, whilst saving American democracy. :drool:

Who's the hero now you cnut?

Also proof that latinos in AZ are less gullible than Latinos in FL!

RedDevilRoshi

Not paid much attention to it today so apologies if this is well wide of the mark but I guess it’s looking very likely that Trump has lost the election and it’s only a matter of time now that Biden wins it?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I swear this exact thing happened on Veep.
Imagine being that totally stupid after 22 years with potentially 13 years minimum of an education & a presidential election under your belt? How is that even possible?

Someone on here made a great post about common sense needing to come into play to be able to vote, that you need to show a credible level of having some to get that privilege.

The Firestarter

Imagine being that totally stupid after 22 years with potentially 13 years minimum of an education & a presidential election under your belt? How is that even possible?

Someone on here made a great post about common sense needing to come into play to be able to vote, that you need to show a credible level of having some to get that privilege.
We had a thread about that. It didn't go well.

sport2793

@sport2793 We knew it days ago. :devil: John McCain haunting Trump from the grave, whilst saving American democracy. :drool:

Who's the hero now you cnut?

Also proof that latinos in AZ are less gullible than Latinos in FL!
Yep, I was confident that AZ would vote blue this year after Sinema won in 2018. Mexican-Americans have the disgraceful reminder of SB-1070 over them, no way they are going to buy any nonsense from Trump.

EDIT: Also people thinking that endorsements from the likes of Cindy McCain didn't matter, well...

RedNed77

unlike the dems?...who, after losing in 2016 tried to cite division, hatred, fear and mistrust by claiming of Russian interference, which was later denounced.

this is THE reason why many trump followers call to question their integrity if they have history for (in a hugely inappropriate way by the way perhaps causing conflict between two massive countries) underhand tactics.
Russia did interfere, what was “denounced” was that the President colluded with them and encouraged them to do so. Russia routinely interferes in all elections in the west these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.