2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxbatt

Yep - this simple thing is what's so maddening. Even after the election they're just weakening America's standing. Im sure many on here will claim we were never a beacon of democracy to begin with - but that's literally what these supposed patriots are saying right now. And they really dont seem to get that.

King George III must be laughing in his grave right now.
Forget about George III. Putin and Xi must be laughing to death by now. At least they do not claim to be beacons of democracy. Pompeo must be the most irritating diplomat to be seen if you can call him a diplomat.
In Belarus Lukashenka says he has won the election while the oppositon says he lost. What is the difference between the situaion in the USA and Belarus now? Don't people like Pompeo see the idiocy of this whole thing?

owlo

That would make all sorts of sense. Nunes clearly is as filthy as they come - easy to forget that sometimes. Probably one of the biggest enablers he has. Wasn't Nunes already under investigation? What happened to that?
If you read the whole thread, it's pretty scary cover up stuff.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
If you read the whole thread, it's pretty scary cover up stuff.

Yep.. When you think back to how often Nunes' name comes up over the years - if only in passing - its hard not to connect some dots. What got me in particular was Vindman talking about those same two aides before.

Sanchez7

I am seriously concerned that Trump would rather have a civil war than give up presidency. Can the Supreme Court or the military kick him out if it gets to that? The guy is a complete nutcase.

Charlie Foley

The story continues...

Fecking hell the thread under “Dan’s” post. That guy talking is really Bill Holt. So did they just get him to pretend he’s Dan Purdy?

also, what are the odds that it’s the same black gay who sent the message, and got accused of being the fake account? It would have been more believable if he said he was not Dean, and had no idea who sent the message. They’re trying to tie too many loose ends at once this way

Redplane

Loooot of people sacked today. Kinda worrying.
The whole Nunes aides and wiping their trail sure looks more credible by the minute.

They clearly didnt expect to lose after doing so much to surpress the vote (and hey it almost worked if it weren't for those darn absentee and mail ins) - now they re trying to distract and delay to wipe out their tracks feverishly knowing the Biden takeover is inevitable.

Simbo

I wonder if they've considered that there may have actually been an element of voter fraud at play...

Y'know, considering one of the parties has absolutely zero respect for rules or law, has nobody with any ethics or morals working for it, has a leader with nothing to lose and has to win at all costs, openly seeks and accepts the aid of foreign governments/dictatorships with one in particular having a track record of election fraud in their own country, has a history of projecting their own crimes against their opponents to muddy accusations against themselves and were doing it HARD on voter fraud even well before a single vote was counted...

Maybe, just maybe... There's a chance.

Foxbatt

I am seriously concerned that Trump would rather have a civil war than give up presidency. Can the Supreme Court or the military kick him out if it gets to that? The guy is a complete nutcase.
A lot of these guys were confimed by the senate. He is appointing some people who were rejected by the Senate and not confirmed by the senate. These are major security implications not only for the USA but for NATO too.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
It's tight!
But if Biden prevails in AZ, GA, PA then it'll be difficult to see how Trump, without some major changes, can win. He may be able to swing one of them, not all 3.
Hopefully.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I, quite literally, have no idea what anything between “be” and “shady” means.

TLDR: IQLHNIWABBASM
:lol:
Werewolf talk translated : Well he's definitely a wolf pretending to be Non Roled Villager . Werewolf 101 shady as feck.

It pretty much means he's a big fat liar.

I hope someone comes up with an election 2020 themed Werewolf.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
:lol:
Werewolf talk translated : Well he's definitely a wolf pretending to be Non Roled Villager . Werewolf 101 shady as feck.

It pretty much means he's a big fat liar.

I hope someone comes up with an election 2020 themed Werewolf.
Ok, so I now see words. Words that mean things. Still confused but feckit, you said werewolf and I have beer.

Redplane

@unchanged_lineup, @Redplane

Just placed an order for a keg of Spotted Cow for the home bar. Realized I am going to need some help to get through the next 2 months.
Well feck me I keep seeing it mentioned. Don't think I can get it in MI. Do I need to make the 7 hr drive just to get some? Is it worth it? I mean - what else am I gonna do. I'll need all the beer I can get to hang at the Qanon booze-less family parties over the next few mos.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Well feck me I keep seeing it mentioned. Don't think I can get it in MI. Do I need to make the 7 hr drive just to get some? Is it worth it? I mean - what else am I gonna do. I'll need all the beer I can get to hang at the Qanon booze-less family parties over the next few mos.
So this is definitely the beer talking. Not worth the drive. It’s a solid ale, but (god help me) Michigan produces ones that are almost as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.