2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
This is all just getting insane. America has become the laughing stock of the World. It’s getting beyond parody, it’s a complete farce. Make America Great Again they say... Can they impeach Trump before even more damage is done to the country and the pandemic escalates even further?

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots
I was thinking it might not be a good idea to go after Trump and his henchmen, the further polarization of society and politics and all that. At this point I'm thinking feck it, the GOP is already on that boat, they've done irreparable damage. Just let the charges, inquiries and indictments rain down from all directions. Turn every stone. Lock up and/or ruin everyone involved in this farce.

binary bot
Republicans would've had it easy in 2024 without all this shit. Throw Donald under the bus and watch Biden demoralise his voters for four years. Easy win.

ChaddyP

"we need to be the last line of defence against Biden admin"

"yeh sure great but how you gonna make trump steal the election"

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Republicans would've had it easy in 2024 without all this shit. Throw Donald under the bus and watch Biden demoralise his voters for four years. Easy win.
Voters won't care about this stuff in four years though. I don't see how it can be made into an issue then. There will be bigger fish to fry for everyone by then.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Ladies and gentleman, the fun is now over. Today is probably the real turning point.

I do hope we see a litlle more of cray cray sidney and Rudy before the very end though

Oh also :

Emily : "I came to my decision independantly"
The Donald ": I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done "

Who's lying? I'd go for "both".

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Ladies and gentleman, the fun is now over. Today is probably the real turning point.

I do hope we see a litlle more of cray cray sidney and Rudy before the very end though

Oh also :

Emily : "I came to my decision independantly"
The Donald ": I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done "

Who's lying? I'd go for "both".
Yep. Sidney had decent potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.