2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
All these allegations of illegality and fraud - yet not been able to prove a single case in a court of law. The people in his Stop the Steal rally must have such a low average intelligence.

Sandyman

How long is he going to go on? The confirmation hearings or whatever they are called start soon

Dudu

"It is my considered judgement that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not."

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Pretty fascinating watching this unfold.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Pence issues statement saying he does not have the power - or the right - to overturn Presidential election results.

Trump will go even more full-on with impotent rage.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

"It is my considered judgement that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not."
President and Vice in open war. You love to see it.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Is there anyone he hasn’t had a go at? He’s surely got hardly any allies left apart from mentally unstable people.

Dudu

He's DOING IT.

Pence will incur the wrath of MAGA crowd now.. :drool:

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea

Imagine Pence even having to issue such a statement...

Trump should have done himself a favour and dropped out in October.

Ainu

I'm not exactly going to give Pence a standing ovation for not attempting to destroy democracy as his boss his telling him to do. He's still been VP to one of the worst sacks of human waste we've ever seen for four years, so feck him. I do appreciate that it will add to Trump's meltdown though.

Sandyman

Here we go - it's Arizona and we have the first objection backed by a Senator as well

Status
Not open for further replies.