Not open for further replies.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Trump being such a bitter little baby loser makes this soooo sweet :lol:

diarm

I wasn't wrong, it was a slim chance.

GA was practically won on the last 1%
All the evidence of what was left, all the trends and logic suggested that what has happened, was exactly what has going to happen.

It is the entire reason Trump has taken the route he took, in telling his supporters to vote in person, so he could claim victory and then attack the mail-in and absentee vote.

Sanchez7

I think the republican party and his allies pulled support as soon as they knew it was over. He has no other option ..

WPMUFC

CNN basically saying Republicans will have to walk in and pull him out of the chair so things stay civil.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Conceeding is just a courtesy, even if he doesn't do it, he'll still lose the election provided there isn't a major fluke.
True that, we’ve been expecting it from Donald “courteous“ Trump for a while now, just surprised it’s taken so long.

InfiniteBoredom

All the evidence of what was left, all the trends and logic suggested that what has happened, was exactly what has going to happen.

It is the entire reason Trump has taken the route he took, in telling his supporters to vote in person, so he could claim victory and then attack the mail-in and absentee vote.
We are the cool gang.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Honestly mate I don’t really understand how someone chooses to identify as African American.

A person of Jamaican-Indian descent putting ‘African’ as a designator would have no chance in the UK. We have strong and proud Caribbean/Sub-continent communities with a resolute sense of identity.

Completely different in America of course. You guys still call 3rd generation Americans ‘African American’. Despite the fact 50% of the country couldn’t point the place out on a globe or name more than 10 countries in that continent.
This is due to the history of slavery in America. It's an acknowledgement that blacks were uprooted/stolen from their ancestral homelands.

It might not fly in the UK because the British crown tended to keep their slavery confined to the colonies.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Isn't it funny how there's always such a correlation between Brexiteer's and Trump sympathisers on here

You heard Trump. Just walk away! Kickstart the glorious end to the EU. A dream where every state stands for itself.
The EU does not work. What is there to understand?
Why would anyone want to remain in this failure of a project?

The UK is lucky, your people had the balls to do the right thing and vote leave. Why do you want to ruin it so badly?
Well, "funny" might be the wrong word. Maybe.. obvious.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It's like the end of a film where even the bad guy's squad turn against him.

OleBoiii

Not meaning to be greedy here, but is Biden gaining on Trump in North Carolina as well? I'd genuinely piss myself laughing if Trump lost all the states that were grey on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.