2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suv666

While the Democrats are in celebration mode, Republicans are seething over the "stolen" elections. With Trump putting an end to the boycott movement. Cant see anything but a Republican victory in Georgia.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
While the Democrats are in celebration mode, Republicans are seething over the "stolen" elections. With Trump putting an end to the boycott movement. Cant see anything but a Republican victory in Georgia.
I'm still holding out for him actually fecking it up by being half-arsed about supporting them and dropping constant narcissistic references to them not supporting him enough.

Drifter

American
His gullible supporter marks will have to pay it, you mean.

"Drifter! EVERYONE else has heard God Emperor Trump's cry for justice and bravely put their hand in their life savings for the Glorious Justice Fund. Why haven't YOU??"
Call me skeptical, but I prefer so-called Billionaires to put their own money where their mouth is.

sport2793

Trump may not be able to sustain it though. Considering that Trumpers tend to vote day of election, a lot can happen in the next month that can throw a wrench in Moscow Mitch's plan. Expect a GOP victory but be pleasantly surprised if the Dems can pull it out.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I hate the man with all my being but I quietly find it impressive how one man can literally take over a 300 year old party on his own. Trump has their complete loyalty.
It's a cult. It's no more impressive than saying how impressive it was for Koresh to brainwash dozens or Jones to suicide/murder 909 people. Trump hasn't killed anyone but he's of the same cultish behavior.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Has the Arizona Election integrity hearing taken place yet? I'm sure it was meant to be sometime today. The only links I can find for it won't load.

Status
Not open for further replies.