2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Bernie has changed the conversation but there is no way in hell that Biden has the energy or inclination for the fight that is required to achieve this.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Bernie has changed the conversation but there is no way in hell that Biden has the energy or inclination for the fight that is required to achieve this.
That's a pretty damn good policy if it ever passes. Sanders deserves full credit for shifting the overton window on this.

freeurmind

weak willed

If you believe that Biden in any way ever pursues this policy if elected, then I've got a timeshare to sell you.

Revan

Assumptionman
Would love it to happen. The only way to unify the party, and Bernie can push some of his policies from there.

The downside is that the mortality rate of people near 80% has increased quite a lot in the last week (and the next in line in ancient too).

sport2793

:lol:

Bernie is ripping the shit out of Biden on society security. It's like he's talking to a child.
Bernie just said that the Washington Post lies a lot. Doubt you're gonna find many people agree with him, unless they're Trump supporters that is.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Bernie just said that the Washington Post lies a lot. Doubt you're gonna find many people agree with him, unless they're Trump supporters that is.
The Jeff Bezos MSM Washington Post seems to have drawn the ire of both Trump and Sanders.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Biden says he will pick a woman VP

- Abrams
- Klobuchar
- Warren
- Harris

would seem leading contenders.

sport2793

Biden says he will pick a woman VP

- Abrams
- Klobuchar
- Warren
- Harris

would seem leading contenders.
It's gonna be Harris. Various stories have come out of late that they are supposedly close due to Harris' professional friendship with Beau Biden, regardless of the attacks made during the campaign.

Red Stone

Sanders needs Biden to have some alzheimer's moments and it doesn't look like that will happen. Bidens doing well.
It's absolutely insane that someone can assume the office of POTUS without being tested for neurological diseases by an independent and unbiased source. It should be a requirement, and the testing should be done before candidates are even allowed to start campaigning. Hopefully this will happen after 2024, because both Trump and Biden are going to be drooling messes by the end of the next term, so it doesn't matter who gets elected in that particular regard. The US will have a President with severe dementia no matter what, unless COVID-19 gets them first.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Sinema as well.
I think she'd be an awful choice as a candidate and for political reasons. Even if Mark Kelly wins in November, risking losing Sinema's seat is too dangerous, especially for a candidate who adds very little.

He obviously doesn't qualify, but I'd like Sherrod Brown except for the fact that it likely means giving up the Ohio Senate seat.

Somehow I saw you also listed Abrams.

I think Harris is the likely frontrunner, but I don't know how much she'll help drawing black voters to the polls given her history.

Fergies Gum

Refreshing to watch a debate without an audience. Debate was more heated than I expected, but nothing happened that moved the needle.

Canuckred64

Was there no comments from Bernie about Biden's diminishing mental capacity? In my opinion the only chance he had was to highlight and attack Biden on his neurological problems. Sanders has to get down and dirty, because Trump certainly will.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Was there no comments from Bernie about Biden's diminishing mental capacity? In my opinion the only chance he had was to highlight and attack Biden on his neurological problems. Sanders has to get down and dirty, because Trump certainly will.
Biden has been the subject of memes for years now.

There’s not recent evidence to my knowledge that’s revolutionary in regards to his mental health.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
I assume by "diminishing mental capacity" you're alluding to his age? Doubt Bernie would highlight that when he's actually a year older. Problem is, they're all fecking old!

Canuckred64

Biden is showing signs of early Alzheimers, it's obvious to anyone who has had to deal with this terrible disease. The Democrats are trying to slip one past the American people by keeping Biden under wraps. If Sanders was serious about winning he would go after Biden on this issue, like I said Trump certainly will.

sport2793

Biden is showing signs of early Alzheimers, it's obvious to anyone who has had to deal with this terrible disease. The Democrats are trying to slip one past the American people by keeping Biden under wraps. If Sanders was serious about winning he would go after Biden on this issue, like I said Trump certainly will.
I'm guessing you have personal experience struggling with Alzheimers. In reality this is something that swing voters are bringing up, Biden's mental agility, as if Trump has so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.