2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamnat

Her foreign policy answer was succinct and easy to understand for average people. Keeping your word and being loyal is the exact right term and approach

Dudu

Her foreign policy answer was succinct and easy to understand for average people. Keeping your word and being loyal is the exact right term and approach
As mentioned earlier, exactly like a good teacher would explain it!

Affirmation

This isn't even close, Kamala Harris legitimately has Mike Pence shook and is the only one speaking any truth while the other chooses to spread fiction.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I mean, I guess you have to give it to Pence, he's honest about what he's doing. He thanks the moderator for the question, but says "I'm going to talk about something else".

Dudu

Moderation surely has to step in here? Did he even mention the word abortion, once?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
If he is going to address the question then cut his time and move over to Kamala's time. And cut the damn mic.

Hamnat

Pivot to packing federal courts with non qualified conservative judges just because they are conservative was good.

Affirmation

Mike Pence, just like Donald Trump is proving to everyone that he cannot keep his word by failing to abide by the rules set for this debate. That says it all really.

MuFc_1992

Good evasive answer by Kamala on packing the court. It needs to be done but admitting it now would galvanize the religious nutcases to vote for Trump,

Status
Not open for further replies.