2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
I'm beginning to wonder if you do. You say one thing, someone responds and you then follow up with something completely unrelated, with a sentence that doesn't make sense. So much so that I have to assume what you mean and then you take issue with that.
He’s gone Trump on us.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Sometimes I wonder why Bernie didn't run any sooner.
Social media was big for him from a grassroots perspective but he really couldn’t use those platforms AND campaign until 2016. 2004 had no true social media platform that could work. 2008 was a perfect storm for Obama and he sounded like the perfect progressive left at the time and with more charm than Bernie. 2012 was, well, he just wasn’t going to run in 2012. So that leaves 2016.

Charlie Foley

Sometimes I wonder why Bernie didn't run any sooner.
You mean before 2016? He ran in 2016 because Hillary was unopposed, he wanted to give voters an option. Most sources from within the campaign say he didn’t consider winning until deep into the campaign. He probably would have run differently if so

freeurmind

weak willed
Kamala looks so pleased with herself over this Trump's twitter account nonsense. Nobody gives a feck.

Amarsdd

I was just thinking what a republican primary debate would sound like in this environment if this was the end of Trump's second term. I could only think of questions like
- How much do you love Trump?
- How much have you kissed Trump's ass?
- If you were given a choice of semi-automatic and fully automatic rifle, which one would you choose?
- How much do you hate poor people? And how hard will you try to reduce them?
- Should US citizens be allowed to go to non-Christian schools and universities?
- How much tax cuts you want to give to the middle class (*wink wink)?
- How much of Jesus do you feel inside of you? (with Eric Cartman's christian rock band songs playing in the background)

Status
Not open for further replies.