2021 American Civil War

nimic

something nice
Scout
I can't wait to teach about the 2024 US Presidential Election in history class. I expect the chapter will be something like "The Dissolution of the United States". Probably just put it after the "Dissolution of the Soviet Union" chapter.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Who could forget the "Jan 6 was actually ANTIFA". It's wild how pathetic these people are.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I can't wait to teach about the 2024 US Presidential Election in history class. I expect the chapter will be something like "The Dissolution of the United States". Probably just put it after the "Dissolution of the Soviet Union" chapter.
History is written by the victor, or so they tell me. So it will take you a while to figure out what is real and what is fake.

WPMUFC

Stone claims everything bad leaked about him is AI. :lol:

Weeks before the 2020 presidential election, infamous political operative Roger Stone sat across from his associate Sal Greco at a restaurant in Florida.

At the time, Greco was an NYPD cop working security for Stone on the side. Their conversation, at Caffe Europa in Fort Lauderdale, focused on two House Democrats for whom Stone harbors particular animosity, Jerry Nadler and Eric Swalwell.

In audio of the conversation obtained exclusively by Mediaite, Stone made threatening comments about the two lawmakers

It’s time to do it,” Stone told Greco. “Let’s go find Swalwell. It’s time to do it. Then we’ll see how brave the rest of them are. It’s time to do it. It’s either Nadler or Swalwell has to die before the election. They need to get the message. Let’s go find Swalwell and get this over with. I’m just not putting up with this shit anymore.”
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/e...assassinating-eric-swalwell-and-jerry-nadler/