2021 American Civil War

tombombadil

Yes - that's an obvious take. And - yes - their sense of entitlement certainly has something to do with it, if we're talking about motivation.

But still - part of the mindset of these people is that their privilege is under threat (from communists, Obama, aliens who favour brown, gay people...or whatever). That's pretty much their raison d'être - considered as a movement: they want to protect their 'Murica from the forces that seek to corrupt it.

And they know (they must know) that those forces are very powerful (they managed to rig the election, after all) - but still, when it comes down to it, they treat this ultimate moment of "patriotism" as a bit of a college prank, all said and done.

I don't know - I can't take them seriously. And at the same time they obviously constitute a threat.
I understand. Their sheer incompetence and how some were practically posing with photographs smiling and laughing is really surreal.

I just cannot accept that things happened the way they did and hardly any consequences will take place.

What they've done is violent crime and the sheer privilege they have that they expect it was not only not a crime, but if indicted, they should be pardoned. And on top of that, compare the difference in police reaction to BLM with this. Where are the APCs? The thousands of army surplus clad "soldiers" carrying assault rifles firing into crowds? Or the gangs grabbing people of streets into unmarked cars? Or police running over civilians? Or even just plain tear gas and water cannons?

None. Police mysteriously disappeared. Leaving a skeleton crew who were left to die on their own.

No, I don't like her chin.

:lol: :lol:

lying about the tour, and tweeting pelosi's location. shes got some explaining to do
Forget it. She'll get away with attempted murder.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
If true, she's toast.

Everything about her situation is strange as hell. She's got multiple convictions for various offences already, and she's certainly not got the squeaky clean image many politicians pretend to have.

Then there is all this business. She live Tweeted Pelosi's position in the Capitol that day for one. She also Tweeted her mum was locked away with her and her staff and never left her sight. Her mum however claimed she was outside the barricade with the Capitol.police. There are also pictures of her mum (or someone who looks just like her) outside in the crowds, where she has a disguise on with a pink hat and apparently she was pretending to be from either MeToo or Antifa.

On top of all this people are saying she gave a tour the day before and now her staff are quitting. Maybe because they have had to or know they will have to give evidence regarding her and herother etc?

Or is all this just a big coinkydink?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
These fecking LARPing cosplaytriots better not feck things up during the United match or the Buccaneers game.

langster

Scout
To go with my previous post above.

What the actual feck?

The fact she got elected is terrifying. The fact the signs were already there for all to see makes it even more scary. I know it's just speculation and supposition but I would definitely bet she definitely did give a guided tour the day before and also her mum wasn't with her and was in fact outside with the MAGA terrorists.

It also (possibly) casts her live Tweeting Pelosi's position in a more sinister light.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
In 100 years people will read about this on Wikipedia (if it still exists then).

I find it fascinating to know we've witnessed it.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Kyle Lappee, 31 of South Lyon said he came to Lansing "because there's a lot of wrong in this country, starting with our government having too many ties to the Chinese Communist Party. I came here to make my voice heard."
John Birch Society all over again. They thought Eisenhower was a card-carrying communist. Literally.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Last edited:

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
That's a bit mental la.
What's amazing is the delusion of these mostly male, fringe nutcases and military cosplayers that they represent America, are the only true Americans, and are "patriots".

This delusion was mirrored in the video by the guys who claimed there were half a million people already there with them and another "four million" on their way ... when in reality there was at most a few tens of thousands at Trump's rally that day,

Last edited:

langster

Scout

:lol:

:lol:

Isn't there something missing? Like lots and lots of people?

I wonder if some of them have spent the last few days coming to terms with things, having an epiphany or just crying in to their 'drinking liberal tears' mugs?

Whatever it is, I hope it continues.

Last edited:

Foxbatt

I think in my opinion some people do not understand what happened on the 6th and why a lot of people there were talking selfies etc. They all thought that they would succeed and Trump would remain as President. If so none of them would have been prosecuted and so there was no fear in broadcasting what they were doing. He might still pardon all of them.

I'm a bit late on the uptake but just saw Baked Alaska got arrested, which is hilarious.

Of all the right-wing grifters, he's one of the most strange to me.

Guy had zero charisma, nothing interesting to say, really low intelligence, his political 'opinions' changed more than the weather (depending on what was most profitable)...yet he still managed to accrue a big following and made a decent amount of money from the grift.

Almost makes me regret not getting involved. The MAGA Boomer type Cons love seeing a black guy parrot their talking points. I could have made a fortune.