2021 American Civil War

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
The underlying notion (still entertained by a significant number of GOP representatives - House and Senate) that there is a reason behind what we've seen in the aftermath of the election...has to be challenged, nay - dismissed and dismissed again in no uncertain terms.

As long as there is any kind of legitimacy (no matter how absurd it seems to rational people) attached to the unfounded claims about the election, there is a danger of setting a precedent.

It's not sufficient that GOP representatives now distance themselves from Trump - basically saying "he's gone too far". The basic idea he peddles - which he still clings to in every way - has to be firmly and unequivocally dismissed by everyone, including leading GOP figures.

The simple truth of the matter is that Trump was voted out of office - because a majority of the voters in a perfectly legitimate election wanted his ass gone - and this has to be acknowledged, established, set in feckin' stone. People in high positions who in any way suggest otherwise (even if they do acknowledge that Trump "went too far") should be made to answer for what is, essentially, undermining democracy.

SirAF

Ageist
Getting ready for his 2024 run as the republican nominee on the basis probably 40% of the party will vote because he's don junior... and with a crowded field that might be enough to secure him the nomination
Let’s hope he is, legally, in no position to run in ‘24.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Getting ready for his 2024 run as the republican nominee on the basis probably 40% of the party will vote because he's don junior... and with a crowded field that might be enough to secure him the nomination
Diaper Don Jnr would get trashed in a 2024 Presidential election even more than his dad would. His selection would be a disaster for the GOP.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
It looks like the Republican lineup has been the young, radical new reps and, sadly, the two WI douchebags. Looks like most of the senior members want little part of this.

Drifter

American
Love that they now care for the American people. That means they will gladly go along with 2000 dollar checks.

The Firestarter

Based on the comments here, no need to switch the channel to foresee the hypocrisy dripping from the TV.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Are elks that hard to kill that you needed a sub machine gun? Or were you anticipating an invasion from the south?
In Canada, certain firearms are only approved for use at a firing range; my SMG being one of those, along with ARs and handguns. I'm not really into hunting so just buy them for the enjoyment.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
My favorite quote so far:

"If we do this impeachment is going to be a political tool!"

That's quite literally what it is.

Also would like to point out the only 2 Dems to get jeered at by the Repubs have been black women. Just saying.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Are these things ever not a farce?

It's like watching a murder trial and the defence just goes "We all know what my client did but this murder charge is ludacris because he also helped his neighbour build a shed once and he's never been late for work, so a lot of people really likes him".

Foxbatt

The GOP congress members are a disgrace. Far cry from most of the senators.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I get the feeling that Gymmy boy is saving his time for someone to unload 3 minutes of shit