2021 American Civil War

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just buy fecktons of hotdogs, burgers, Budweiser, barbecue fuel and The Best of Gareth Brookes CDs.. when they start amassing on your southern borders just fire up those barbecues and guide them into paddocks through a combination of blaring the Brookes and the smell of those burgers and dogs sizzling.

Then massacre the stupid bastards.
:lol:

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I don't know what that is, but it looks like it.

There are four components to a live round of ammunition. Case, primer, gunpowder and projectile. The primer is the most dangerous element as it's highly explosive. When struck by the firing pin it rapidly ignites the powder and pushes the projectile out of the barrel.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

There are four components to a live round of ammunition. Case, primer, gunpowder and projectile. The primer is the most dangerous element as it's highly explosive. When struck by the firing pin it rapidly ignites the powder and pushes the projectile out of the barrel.
You made that sound oddly sexy.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal

Cool, I'll start pretending I know something about guns with that info.

When I was younger and was into building ship models primer is the stuff you paint the plastic with before painting, but I was smart enough to realize it didn't fit the topic of guns.

Carolina Red

Staff
Just buy fecktons of hotdogs, burgers, Budweiser, barbecue fuel and The Best of Gareth Brookes CDs.. when they start amassing on your southern borders just fire up those barbecues and guide them into paddocks through a combination of blaring the Brookes and the smell of those burgers and dogs sizzling.

Then massacre the stupid bastards.
Who?

Carolina Red

Staff
I've got a dozen guns and the capability to produce up to 15k rounds of ammunition. I'm ready for the bastards. It's time the rest of the country stepped up and the government stopped disarming us. We'll need fortifications, anti-aircraft systems and anti-tank weapons, too. Be prepared to blow the bridges in southern Ontario, too.
You wanna smuggle in a shooting buddy when it kicks off? I’m good at distance

Twisted_Woody

Scout
I've got a dozen guns and the capability to produce up to 15k rounds of ammunition. I'm ready for the bastards. It's time the rest of the country stepped up and the government stopped disarming us. We'll need fortifications, anti-aircraft systems and anti-tank weapons, too. Be prepared to blow the bridges in southern Ontario, too.
Let's go. Dwazza with Canada's first fort since 1812.

Da bridge is ouat!!!!!!

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I've no clue if Sydney Powell resides in Florida, or frequents Florida for business, or maybe vacations in Florida. But, on my flight from DFW to Tampa this past Thursday, the person directly in front of my seat* beared a striking resemblance to Powell. I later saw this woman get inside a nice SUV along with the older man she traveled with, a young attractive woman who must have met them at the baggage claim where I also saw them, and whomever the driver was. She even sounded like Powell and was constantly on her phone at the baggage claim and looked exhausted in the SUV front passenger seat.

*I paid an extra $93 to upgrade to first class; this woman and the older man sat in row 3.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
A year after this has happened, for the most part the agitators have not only gotten away with it, they're even goading people rightfully remembering an absolutely insane affront to democracy as "politicising the event" FFS.

America/potentially the world is fecked.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
A year after this has happened, for the most part the agitators have not only gotten away with it, they're even goading people rightfully remembering an absolutely insane affront to democracy as "politicising the event" FFS.

America/potentially the world is fecked.
Seems to me a bunch of speeches about it that don't change anything would always attract that criticism...arrest Trump and show you're serious.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I've no clue if Sydney Powell resides in Florida, or frequents Florida for business, or maybe vacations in Florida. But, on my flight from DFW to Tampa this past Thursday, the person directly in front of my seat* beared a striking resemblance to Powell. I later saw this woman get inside a nice SUV along with the older man she traveled with, a young attractive woman who must have met them at the baggage claim where I also saw them, and whomever the driver was. She even sounded like Powell and was constantly on her phone at the baggage claim and looked exhausted in the SUV front passenger seat.

*I paid an extra $93 to upgrade to first class; this woman and the older man sat in row 3.
Look at me I travel first class.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
On a scale of 1 to Trump on the bullshit scale I classify this as a solid Ted Cruz. I wouldn't trust Vos to tell me what time it is.