2021 American Civil War

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
https://alt-market.us/for-leftists-your-freedom-is-their-misery-your-slavery-is-their-joy/

Stumbled across this guy while flipping radio stations in the car today. He claimed on a radio segment on one of those christian radio stations (of course) that insurrection is just a buzzword the media, the left, the globalists et al are using to push everyone to actual rebellion, and then charge conservatives as insurrectionists when they're actually rebelling against tyranny. The stuff he was discussing about economics, inflation, and so forth certainly sounded like someone very deep in his own cult of personality and conspiracy world, perhaps as coined in the Rogan thread one of those types dumb people think are smart.

Anyhow, take a gander at your own risk. I must say the comments at the end of the link above would be hilarious if not so worrisome.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
I know its a long shot but any way that Ivanka gets jail time?
Is there a website I can maybe donate to that will help her get jail time?
I think a jailhouse orange jump suit would suit her and just want to help her achieve that dream!

WPMUFC

WASHINGTON — The Republican Party on Friday officially declared the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol and events that led to it “legitimate political discourse,” and rebuked two lawmakers in the party who have been most outspoken in condemning the deadly riot and the role of Donald J. Trump in spreading the election lies that fueled it.

On Friday, the party went further in a resolution slamming Ms. Cheney and Mr. Kinzinger for taking part in the House investigation of the assault, saying they were participating in “persecution of ordinary citizens engaged in legitimate political discourse.”
After the vote, party leaders rushed to clarify that language, saying it was never meant to apply to rioters who violently stormed the Capitol in Mr. Trump’s name.

“Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger crossed a line,” Ronna McDaniel, the Republican National Committee chairwoman, said in a statement. “They chose to join Nancy Pelosi in a Democrat-led persecution of ordinary citizens who engaged in legitimate political discourse that had nothing to do with violence at the Capitol.”
But the censure, which was carefully negotiated in private among party members, made no such distinction, nor is the House committee investigating the attack examining any normal political debate.
Normalisation complete.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/04/...ney-censure.html?referringSource=articleShare

WPMUFC

2024 is totally not going to have any issue at all.....nope not one problem.....it's going to be a completely violent-free election if trump loses :(

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

2024 is totally not going to have any issue at all.....nope not one problem.....it's going to be a completely violent-free election if trump loses :(
This is a typical Trump tactic. He knows that he's guilty of crimes against the Constitution that actually are punishable by death, and that the net is closing in on him, so he throws that statement out there to deflect from his own guilt.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
What's also interesting is that was clearly not a typical Trump post - no caps, coherent wording and grammar, and so forth. I also have doubts Trump would know what reparations means.

The ironic thing about that post is the punishable by death take. Perhaps in a stronger period of this country, the persons both inciting and taking part in the insurrection would have been put to death.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
lede

Is that quote from the article? Amazing if so.

One has to take an opinion piece from the WSJ with a grain of salt.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
So the Hunter Biden laptop stuff was real or...? Did the NYT authenticate it?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/all-th...ork-post-new-york-times-joe-biden-11647637814
This is the most remarkable story aside from anything Ukraine related. This means that the state intervened in a US election. Despite Trump being a scumbag, and almost understanding why you'd want to sabotage him, to do so is criminal. The media entirely covered this up via blanket silence despite knowing it to be true and various heads of intelligence agencies were also complicit. I, rightly at the time, assumed you'd have to be a conspiracy loon to take this seriously. Turns out it was all true.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This is the most remarkable story aside from anything Ukraine related. This means that the state intervened in a US election. Despite Trump being a scumbag, and almost understanding why you'd want to sabotage him, to do so is criminal. The media entirely covered this up via blanket silence despite knowing it to be true and various heads of intelligence agencies were also complicit. I, rightly at the time, assumed you'd have to be a conspiracy loon to take this seriously. Turns out it was all true.
How was it ‘all true?’ Please be specific.

Mciahel Goodman

Staff
How was it ‘all true?’ Please be specific.
The NYT has confirmed the laptop was legitimate. Outlets that have previously run with the "fake news" angle have all since started backtracking. I don't know about the content of that laptop, but I do know media outlets were absolutely complicit in the suppression of its legitimacy.

NYT said:
People familiar with the investigation said prosecutors had examined emails between Mr. Biden, Mr. Archer and others about Burisma and other foreign business activity. Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop. The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.
The DailyMail, of all the crappy papers you could think of, apparently verified it a year ago via former federal forensic scientists. Has since been subsequently re-verified if I am following the news accurately. This is absolutely damning in ways people won't want to talk about for partisan reasons.

The article they are referring to: https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/16/us/politics/hunter-biden-tax-bill-investigation.html

And yes, this means that MSM censorship of this news break last year and tech platforms, Twitter & Facebook, banning sharing of same qualify as vilotion of speech for partsian reasons. If they had done
Indeed.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The NYT has confirmed the laptop was legitimate. Outlets that have previously run with the "fake news" angle have all since started backtracking. I don't know about the content of that laptop, but I do know media outlets were absolutely complicit in the suppression of its legitimacy.

The DailyMail, of all the crappy papers you could think of, apparently verified it a year ago via former federal forensic scientists. Has since been subsequently re-verified if I am following the news accurately. This is absolutely damning in ways people won't want to talk about for partisan reasons.

Indeed.
So, RW / Murdoch media is saying this so far?

Mciahel Goodman

Staff
Can’t. Nor the WSJ. That’s why I am asking ?s.

So, one article is sufficient to debunk?
They're insinuating that it has been used by federal prosecutors in a court of law, or in aid with an investigation, and in same paragraph claim its legitimacy has been confirmed to the NYT.

Last year, prosecutors interviewed Mr. Archer and subpoenaed him for documents and grand jury testimony, the people said. Mr. Archer, who was sentenced last month in an unrelated securities fraud case in which a decision to set aside his conviction was reversed, had served with Mr. Biden on Burisma’s board, starting in 2014.

People familiar with the investigation said prosecutors had examined emails between Mr. Biden, Mr. Archer and others about Burisma and other foreign business activity. Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop. The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.

In some of the emails, Mr. Biden displayed a familiarity with FARA, and a desire to avoid triggering it.

In one email to Mr. Archer in April 2014, Mr. Biden outlined his vision for working with Burisma. In the email, Hunter Biden indicated that the forthcoming announcement of a trip to Ukraine by Vice President Biden — who is referred to in the email as “my guy,” but not by name — should “be characterized as part of our advice and thinking — but what he will say and do is out of our hands.”

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
They're insinuating that it has been used by federal prosecutors in a court of law, or in aid with an investigation, and in same paragraph claim its legitimacy has been confirmed to the NYT.
Who is ‘they,’ the RW media I assume?

Doesn’t quite sound like a MOAB exploding, but I could be wrong.