2021 American Civil War

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
If he was picking up people in the middle of nowhere I guess, but they are at a political rally, surely the trumpers around them talk about jan 6, and they have no idea what happened? Man, if they're for real, I wish I was that ignorant, must be an absolutely blissful existence.
They have puppies & kittens frolicking with each other on white puffy clouds in their heads. They’re being spot on true to their normal self.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Have you been in a coma for the last 6 years or so?
I have never seen anything like these 2 in any other Jordan video and I watched a bunch. The other loonies are what you expect, but these 2 seem to be from a different planet.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Gotta be more specific & narrow it down. I laughed out loud a few times.
That was after he showed the old guy footage of Ivanka testifying that she believed Bill Barr when he said there was no fraud. Guy didn't believe the testimiony under oath was real but would have believed it had she said it on Twitter. :lol: FFS.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
That was after he showed the old guy footage of Ivanka testifying that she believed Bill Barr when he said there was no fraud. Guy didn't believe the testimiony under oath was real but would have believed it had she said it on Twitter. :lol: FFS.
Gotcha. Quite funny.

Ted Lasso

If there were a Civil War, who would win?

Is it bad to just want it to come and be over with

Carolina Red

Staff
Michael Stenger, who served as the Sergeant at Arms for the United States Senate during January 6 riot at the US Capitol last year, has died, Fox News’s Chad Pergram reported.

Mr Stenger’s death comes amid the House of Representatives’s attempt to investigate the riot at the US Capitol last year wherein supporters of former president Donald Trump raided the complex in an attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...nt-at-arms-during-january-6-b2110748.html?amp

RedTiger

Half mast
Michael Stenger, who served as the Sergeant at Arms for the United States Senate during January 6 riot at the US Capitol last year, has died, Fox News’s Chad Pergram reported.

Mr Stenger’s death comes amid the House of Representatives’s attempt to investigate the riot at the US Capitol last year wherein supporters of former president Donald Trump raided the complex in an attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...nt-at-arms-during-january-6-b2110748.html?amp
It's all just out there blatant.

RedDevilQuebecois

Hearing in progress right now. The witness is Cassidy Hutchinson, former aide to Mark Meadows.

Trump knew that the crowd on Jan. 6 had weapons and body armor when he told them to march to the Capitol.

edit: What the feck? Trump lunged at Secret Service detail in the limo to grab the steering wheel because he really wanted to drive to the Capitol against the recommendations of the Secret Service.

Last edited:

RedDevilQuebecois

Michael Flynn pleading the Fifth Amendment on everything that Liz Cheney asked about January 6 in a past call. Not surprising.