2021 American Civil War

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This is why they were crying. Not because they were remorseful but because they were in shock.
They thought nothing would happen.
Yep. The veneer of their invincibility was pierced. That’s the only reason why they were crying.

It’s like when they realized Santa Claus wasn’t real writ large.

NotworkSte

As a (since departed) transplant to the South I never understood the attachment to confederate imagery (statues/flags/etc.). For God's sake, Alabama celebrated Jefferson Davis day ON MLK day! As I mentioned above, driving through SE Bama and into the panhandle the number of Confederate flags dwarfed the American flags. Without fail the houses it flew from were dilapidated and the yards often filled with trash. It would be laughably stereotypical if it wasn't so troubling and sad.
When I lived in DC for a while with work I had an apartment on Jefferson Davis drive in Arlington. Since been renamed to Richmond Hwy in 2019. At the time I was surprised to find out who Jefferson Davis was and that a road named after him would be so close to the Capitol.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
my neighbours across the street still have the two trump-pence 2020 election signs in their yard and the trump flag still flying.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Can someone put him on the Iron Throne? Probably should be another thread for this.