Rpitroda
Entropy
Jagga7
JP77
Neo_Mufc
Sandyman
Rado
KeyserSoze

@NasirTimothy @RDCR07 @GloryHunter07 respond with your preference if you have any.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
24th August, Tuesday
Hephaestus
roseguy
Desert Eagle
backofthenet
RussellWilson
Ayush_reddevil
Mighty Boosh

26th August, Thursday
Robin
backofthenet

Can do both
EAP
Organic Potatoes
Rpitroda
Entropy
Jagga7
JP77
Neo_Mufc
Sandyman
Rado
KeyserSoze

@NasirTimothy @RDCR07 @GloryHunter07 respond with your preference if you have any.
You forgot me

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
24th August, Tuesday
Hephaestus
roseguy
Desert Eagle
backofthenet
RussellWilson
Ayush_reddevil
Mighty Boosh
Rado
JJ12
Sandyman

26th August, Thursday
Robin
backofthenet
Rado
JJ12
Sandyman

Can do both
EAP
Organic Potatoes
Rpitroda
Entropy
Jagga7
JP77
Neo_Mufc
KeyserSoze

@JJ12 apologies, updated! I've put you, Sandyman, Rado and backofthenet in both leagues for now, let's see how many people respond. In principle we just need one more to make up two 12-men leagues if all of you play in both leagues, so if we get the 3 people to respond by tomorrow then only 2 of you need to play in both (I think, hard to keep a clear overview).

Sandyman

Nasir and RDCR have messaged me that they will not be joining the league. That leaves us with only @GloryHunter07 but looks like he hasn't been online since last Friday.

So our options are
a) we wait for Hunter for a couple more days
b) one of @Rado_N @backofthenet or @JJ12 drops out from one of the leagues and we can do a 10 person and 12 person league
c) find someone else to also play in both leagues
d) find a new person to join

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Nasir and RDCR have messaged me that they will not be joining the league. That leaves us with only @GloryHunter07 but looks like he hasn't been online since last Friday.

So our options are
b) one of @Rado_N @backofthenet or @JJ12 drops out from one of the leagues and we can do a 10 person and 12 person league
I received a PM from a newbie (@Jimmy Greenhoff's Chest) who wants to join the league. Cannot post here but I can ask Damien to give him special posting rights (did that last year for a participant as well).

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
24th August, Tuesday - 8pm UK time
Hephaestus
roseguy
Desert Eagle
backofthenet
RussellWilson
Ayush_reddevil
Mighty Boosh
GloryHunter
JJ12
Sandyman
Neo_Mufc
Edgar Allen Pillow

26th August, Thursday - 8pm UK time
Robin
backofthenet
Rado
JJ12
Sandyman
rpitroda
Organic Potatoes
Entropy
Jagga7
JP77
KeyserSoze
Jimmy Greenhoff's Chest
How about we make this the official leagues and draft dates?

Unless I'm mistaking him for someone else, GloryHunter has played in a few leagues in the past. We can wait until say the beginning/middle of next week to see if he responds - if he does, the league orders are final. If he doesn't, Rado takes his place in the August 24th league and also plays in both (he had already indicated he's fine with dropping from one league if it means another member gets to play, which is why I've only just given him one league for now).

@Sandyman

GloryHunter07

So our options are
Sorry Lads im back!
Still game for some fantasy fun

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
24th August, Tuesday - 8pm UK time
Hephaestus
roseguy
Desert Eagle
backofthenet
RussellWilson
Ayush_reddevil
Mighty Boosh
GloryHunter
JJ12
Sandyman
Neo_Mufc
Edgar Allen Pillow

26th August, Thursday - 8pm UK time
Robin
backofthenet
Rado
JJ12
Sandyman
rpitroda
Organic Potatoes
Entropy
Jagga7
JP77
KeyserSoze
Jimmy Greenhoff's Chest

I think we can finalize the list above then? I'm gonna tag all the participants in the next few posts to make sure everyone puts the time and dates in their agenda. PM your email address to @Sandyman if you haven't done so already, he'll re-activite last year's leagues (on ESPN) and then we're ready to go.

Re: draft order, we can decide on that this weekend (using a randomizer done by Damien or something like that) or right beforehand in both instances, whatever works for the majority. I prefer right beforehand.

Sandyman

I have everyone's email except the newbie's - have PMd him. We are almost there

Sandyman

Good stuff.

Can we confirm the league format we're playing?

Seems a few proposed. What was settled on?
One will be a standard league with the usual 9 starters plus 6 bench 15 man roster and the other will be a 10 starters(additional flex spot) plus 7 bench 17 man roster.

Edit - did we settle on 7 or 8? Still think 8 is too deep, not to mention 18 rounds of the draft

Last edited:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
One will be a standard league with the usual 9 starters plus 6 bench 15 man roster and the other will be a 10 starters(additional flex spot) plus 7 bench 17 man roster.

Edit - did we settle on 7 or 8? Still think 8 is too deep, not to mention 18 rounds of the draft
7 would be best - waiver moves are the fun of it throughout the season, dilutes it somewhat with 12 more players rostered.

Sandyman

Yeah we had 17 man roster (9+8) last year as well IIRC due to COVID uncertainties and don't see why we should add another spot.

Sandyman

Both leagues have been activated and invites sent out. Please let me know if you have any issues.

@RobinLFC Please update the thread title to reflect it

Also, please use your caf username either in the team name or the manager name to make it easier to identify you.

Sandyman

Also, NFL has an additional game from this season onwards, so we can either extend our schedule by one week too or finish by week 17 itself to avoid the drama associated with the final week dead rubbers.

Sandyman

Personally would extend the extra week, but I'm happy to go with the majority. @Sandyman are the draft orders that are currently in the leagues fixed, or will they be reassigned?
Yeah I was thinking of doing the extra week too but too often last week dead rubbers have ended up costing people.

Regarding draft order, will re-assign them once everyone joins. Follow the usual method of generating a randomized list to determine the order.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Do the extra week. Regular season week 1-14, playoffs in 15, 16 and 17. Week 18 is the last week when players will be rested so that needs to stay out of the equation.

Sandyman

@Neo_Mufc @GloryHunter07 Check your email for the invites and join the league.

Everyone else has joined. I trust no one has any issues accessing the league, esp. the returning ones who are in same league as they were last year.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

ADP has fallen to a late 3th round pick overnight.

What. The. Feck. Is that?