2021 RedCafe NFL Fantasy League

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Robin will be shocked to hear I’ve done zero research.

I should be home in good time so might get half an hour to read a few mocks and draft articles etc :nervous:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Oh shit if forgotten about it ha

I’ve a memory like a goldfish

How easy is it to draft on mobile out of interest?
Fairly easy, ESPN is reliable and easy to go through. Only downside imo is that you simply have a better overview on laptop and easier to switch between tabs / do some research in between picks on the side.

Robin will be shocked to hear I’ve done zero research.

I should be home in good time so might get half an hour to read a few mocks and draft articles etc :nervous:
:D

At least you can't possibly go wrong with your first pick!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
The turn is one of the best spots!
Is it feck, you're always late to a run on a position or you gotta start one yourself, and have to reach for your favourite players because of the 20 picks in between :(

Happy some like it though, good to keep in mind for when we are able to trade picks :lol:

Jagga7

Is it feck, you're always late to a run on a position or you gotta start one yourself, and have to reach for your favourite players because of the 20 picks in between :(

Happy some like it though, good to keep in mind for when we are able to trade picks :lol:
Just gotta take Kelce and a stud WR and you'll win the league. I wish I had 12th!

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I prefer middle slots too. But the main thing I like about being at 12 is that it is a great spot for actually having a coherent draft strategy. Same for spot 1. Because you make 2 picks you can actually have a better chance of complimenting those picks with each other rather than having that player you had in mind nabbed from you before it comes back round.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Just gotta take Kelce and a stud WR and you'll win the league. I wish I had 12th!
No way will Kelce make it to 12th. I had 12th in the first draft and everyone went after the RB’s . I got Tyreek hill & Diggs though so I was reasonably happy

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I’m worrying about getting home, and I can’t seem to set an auto selection, who is #1 if it autopicks?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
When can we join the actual room? Incompetent people like me will need all the time we can get :lol:
You could already an hour in advance! Just go to the league page on ESPN and there's a big warning "YOUR LEAGUE IS DRAFTING NOW, JOIN", or at least there is for me :)

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Can we observe? I was roped into an NFL fantasy league and need to learn who to pick

Sandyman

Both drafts done. Can't wait to get shown up by the autopicked teams :lol:

2 no-shows tonight and 1 on Tuesday

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Okay I'm gonna do my annual totally wrong draft recap because I'm sad and bored and obsessed with the NFL.

JP77

Can’t believe I’ve completely forgot tonight, had some family stuff pop up and somehow only just remembered, sorry guys. Here’s hoping I ended up with a decent team and can rescue it with free agency throughout the season :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Can’t believe I’ve completely forgot tonight, had some family stuff pop up and somehow only just remembered, sorry guys. Here’s hoping I ended up with a decent team and can rescue it with free agency throughout the season :lol:
I think you got Cole Beasley

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Your team is good. Aside from Beasley :lol:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I think my team looks fantastic…as long as you don’t value top-tier RBs in fantasy. :lol:

I was scrambling, so I just went chalk on the list I had and it kept giving me receivers.