2021 RedCafe NFL Fantasy League

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Can’t believe I’ve completely forgot tonight, had some family stuff pop up and somehow only just remembered, sorry guys. Here’s hoping I ended up with a decent team and can rescue it with free agency throughout the season :lol:
You’re 2nd in the projected standings. :cool:

Who else auto-drafted? I’m wondering where they ended up. First place in the projections was a bit of a shocker, to me at least.

Sandyman

Okay I'm gonna do my annual totally wrong draft recap because I'm sad and bored and obsessed with the NFL.
It's been hours already Robin. Get on it! My RB strategy is essentially hoping a few other starting RBs get injured so mine can start :lol:
Wonder what grade that gets you.

Who else auto-drafted? I’m wondering where they ended up. First place in the projections was a bit of a shocker, to me at least.
A newbie. Don't remember the other picks but he ended up with Chubb and Jones in the first 2 rounds :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

The auto drafters will always take the highest rated player available so it makes sense to have a high projection doesn’t it?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I am trying to set up a league with a few of my friends from outside the caf , we have 7-8 but would be nice to have 12 . If there are people who want to take part in another league or missed out in this one and want to take part please let me know

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
When's the draft date and on which platform?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
NFC DRAFT RECAP

* Inconsistenties between ratings may exist.
** The poorly rated teams usually do well in the actual league so thank me later for that.
*** I like strong RB pairings and rookies / second year players with breakout potential
**** I don't like a boring TE paring, or only drafting a rookie QB that won't start the season right away.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
ESPN and regular format not PPR. We haven’t decided on the time & date yet as we are still trying to get numbers
I'll happily join if you need someone and the draft date fits my schedule :)

Jagga7

I am trying to set up a league with a few of my friends from outside the caf , we have 7-8 but would be nice to have 12 . If there are people who want to take part in another league or missed out in this one and want to take part please let me know
Is it a money league?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
NFC DRAFT RECAP

** The poorly rated teams usually do well in the actual league so thank me later for that.
*** I like strong RB pairings and rookies / second year players with breakout potential
**** I don't like a boring TE paring, or only drafting a rookie QB that won't start the season right away.
:lol:
Cheers for this.

Jagga7

NFC DRAFT RECAP

JP77 team is actually pretty good despite being auto drafted :lol:.

WR's are more valuable with 2 flex spots and it being PPR. he's managed to get 4 elite/decent WR's with high up side RB's.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The auto drafters will always take the highest rated player available so it makes sense to have a high projection doesn’t it?
I reckon so, yeah. I just wanted to get a look at it.

I just realized I’m going to have to be paying a lot of attention to the Jets between this and dynasty. Actually caring about the Jets…that’s a new feeling.

Sandyman

NFC DRAFT RECAP

Great work mate!
My RBs :lol: Even C feels high. Probably should have gotten an RB instead of Kupp.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Great work mate!
My RBs :lol: Even C feels high. Probably should have gotten an RB instead of Kupp.
An injury to Aaron Jones, Dalvin Cook or CMC and you are laughing though

Neo_Mufc

Am I allowed to request fantasy help for a private league or will that be a conflict of interest?

Sandyman

An injury to Aaron Jones, Dalvin Cook or CMC and you are laughing though
True. But like I mentioned earlier, hoping others get injured so your guy can start is not a great plan at all. Also knowing my luck, they'll all be fine and it will be my RB1 an RB2 that get injured.

Am I allowed to request fantasy help for a private league or will that be a conflict of interest?
Don't see why it would be an issue.

Neo_Mufc

Don't see why it would be an issue.
I am pick 5 in this full PPR league. Pick 2 has requested for a top 5 RB for Wilson and one of his RB's. I was debating whether I could offer Mixon but I'm not sure.

Otherwise do you think there are any other players I should target? Everyone was kinda laughing at my draft because I've got a ton of rookies.

https://sleeper.app/draft/nfl/734810706444144641

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Well, shit. I had Perriman on a couple teams as a dark horse target man; not that I’m expecting much from Detroit.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Quintez Cephus break out year hopefully

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
If anyone is still interested. Regular draft. No money involved. Saturday 6pm uk time . Still a slot left . Thanks

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I am pick 5 in this full PPR league. Pick 2 has requested for a top 5 RB for Wilson and one of his RB's. I was debating whether I could offer Mixon but I'm not sure.

Otherwise do you think there are any other players I should target? Everyone was kinda laughing at my draft because I've got a ton of rookies.

What's the starting slots?
2 RB, 2 WR, 2 QB and a flex?

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
2 RB 2WR 1Flex 1 Superflex
If you could get Darryl Henderson and Wilson for Mixon that would be a great trade for you, but Wilson + one of his bottom three RB I don't think works in your favor

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Try to find out why he wants to trade Wilson because that would leave him with one QB in a Superflex league, that's a horrible move on his part.

Re: the trade itself, I'd trade Mixon for Wilson and Henderson. Swift is in a bottom 5 offense with other RBs in the mix (and injury concerns), Sanders... meh, might be a committee as well, and Hurts will steal goalline TDs.

You can start Lawrence and Wilson to start the year, both are guaranteed starters. Lance could/will be a league winner once he takes over from Jimmy G.

Neo_Mufc

If you could get Darryl Henderson and Wilson for Mixon that would be a great trade for you, but Wilson + one of his bottom three RB I don't think works in your favor
Try to find out why he wants to trade Wilson because that would leave him with one QB in a Superflex league, that's a horrible move on his part.

Re: the trade itself, I'd trade Mixon for Wilson and Henderson. Swift is in a bottom 5 offense with other RBs in the mix (and injury concerns), Sanders... meh, might be a committee as well, and Hurts will steal goalline TDs.

You can start Lawrence and Wilson to start the year, both are guaranteed starters. Lance could/will be a league winner once he takes over from Jimmy G.
Cheers guys I'll send him the offer. Giving him Zeke is a big no no correct?

Other than that what does my draft look like?

Sandyman

Promised myself that I would find time on September 1st to process all the news and here I am 4 days later and just starting it :lol:

Assuming the players would have moved in the fantasy leagues as well by now.

Neo_Mufc

Cheers guys I'll send him the offer. Giving him Zeke is a big no no correct?

Other than that what does my draft look like?
He didn't accept it. Perhaps I should throw in my lowest QB?
Promised myself that I would find time on September 1st to process all the news and here I am 4 days later and just starting it :lol:

Assuming the players would have moved in the fantasy leagues as well by now.
:lol: