2021 RedCafe NFL Fantasy League

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It would be boring if scores were completely predictable.
While I agree with that overall but some of the stuff is just so ridiculous sometimes like Gano getting 22 points . I am losing in another league because my opponent had Bills D who scored 19 points …

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Okay, I just need two guys to get about 35 points each in a half. That’s happened, I’m sure of it.

I’m really not sure of it

GloryHunter07

While I agree with that overall but some of the stuff is just so ridiculous sometimes like Gano getting 22 points . I am losing in another league because my opponent had Bills D who scored 19 points …
It happens, thats fantasy football. You can play in leagues without kickers if it upsets you that much. Next week you might win a matchup with a low score though so chin up!

Sandyman

Hockenson had me worried for a while in the AFC league game but comfortable 9 point win in the end.

Bills D got me this week's win :drool:
The ridiculous bits is what makes fantasy so great though.

I had a decent week too, think I beat every other score bar yours.
Hate when that happens - great week when you have one of the highest scores but nothing to show for it because your opponent had a better week.

Okay, I just need two guys to get about 35 points each in a half. That’s happened, I’m sure of it.

I’m really not sure of it
Both fell 15 points short - was never in doubt.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It happens, thats fantasy football. You can play in leagues without kickers if it upsets you that much. Next week you might win a matchup with a low score though so chin up!
I ended up winning anyway because of Jones. I am not complaining about the system but just that it’s a lottery at most times

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
A newbie who contacted me to get into one of the leagues only to be never heard of again. Last time that we're allowing that ffs.
Fully auto-drafted roster and not touched the team and he’s 2-0 and second in the standings :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I don’t mind running another team if we can somehow get access from him
I do think he's changed his team since he has Winston as his starting QB right now but Burrow in Week 1, not sure though, maybe he has it an auto-optimize (if that feature exists on ESPN). It's the same for me, I think @Sandyman would have to grant you access.

Fully auto-drafted roster and not touched the team and he’s 2-0 and second in the standings :lol:
Peak fantasy football that :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I do think he's changed his team since he has Winston as his starting QB right now but Burrow in Week 1, not sure though, maybe he has it an auto-optimize (if that feature exists on ESPN). It's the same for me, I think @Sandyman would have to grant you access.

Omg he won with Winston in week 2 ?

Sandyman

Is he not active? Thought I saw him make some roster moves for Week 1 - picked up Watson for some reason. Maybe he just couldn't login/make changes this week.

Edit: FFS just realized you are saying the same thing :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
On another note, my favorite fantasy analyst and the first one I started listening to a good 6 years ago or so has been in the hospital with severe covid for over a month now and it's not going well it seems :(

Probably very weird but I feel really bad about it. I probably did a thousand commutes to and from work with his voice in my ear, I'm really praying he pulls through.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
On another note, my favorite fantasy analyst and the first one I started listening to a good 6 years ago or so has been in the hospital with severe covid for over a month now and it's not going well it seems :(

Probably very weird but I feel really bad about it. I probably did a thousand commutes to and from work with his voice in my ear, I'm really praying he pulls through.
So sad. Hope he pulls through.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
This trade is trash!

I‘m kidding, I just thought it was funny that was the response example given in the comment box.
Seriously? :nervous: Thought it was okay/kind of even for both sides, but fair enough!

If anyone is interested, I wanna get rid of CEH, preferably before he explodes against the Chargers this week and gives me a mental breakdown because I benched him.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Seriously? :nervous: Thought it was okay/kind of even for both sides, but fair enough!

If anyone is interested, I wanna get rid of CEH, preferably before he explodes against the Chargers this week and gives me a mental breakdown because I benched him.
No, it was a joke :p. I probably should have taken it as CEH is bound to do better whilst Pollard is surely not going to be this consistent all season.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Read his second paragraph again :lol:

Sandyman

What are you looking for in return? Am in dire need of RBs so am open to a trade