2021 RedCafe NFL Fantasy League

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I should have listened to my heart and skipped on jumping at WFT’s D/ST, instead of say taking Denver later, out of fearing to look like a homer.

I don’t remember what RB’s were available at Allen Robinson’s spot, but that might be a deal-breaker at the business end of the season.
Yeah I dumped the Washington D.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I still don’t understand how I’m 0-3 in the NFC league, i thought my team was decent :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I’m 1-2 and my team is already decimated with injuries. I’ll be amazed if I win another matchup.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Now that I brought in my secret good luck charm - Josh Gordon - I’m bound to go on a run. It’s an annual tradition. :cool:

Adding a Bronco helps too. Actually a lot more probably…

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Now that I brought in my secret good luck charm - Josh Gordon - I’m bound to go on a run. It’s an annual tradition. :cool:

Adding a Bronco helps too. Actually a lot more probably…

Literally laughed out loud when I read that tweet :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
OBJ-Waddle in my line-up: 10 combined points
Davis-Mooney on my bench: 40 combined points

:lol: :mad:

Sandyman

Am playing against McLaurin in both leagues :lol:

It was looking all rosy just half an hour back. But now, McLaurin, Barkley and Moore have all gone off. Barkley getting extra minutes as well with the OT.

1st loss incoming in both leagues.

Sandyman

Am playing against McLaurin in both leagues :lol:

It was looking all rosy just half an hour back. But now, McLaurin, Barkley and Moore have all gone off. Barkley getting extra minutes as well with the OT.

1st loss incoming in both leagues.
And Barkley scores a TD!!
Some days, everything goes against you

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I am 3-1 in this league and 1-3 in my own standard scoring league . My team in this league had the highest score this week with every player scoring beyond their projected while my other team had the lowest score in that league with not a single TD including the QB. I love fantasy football

Sandyman

All I needed was for Meyers to not make another catch; I was ahead by like a tenth of a point or something. Guess who made the last catch in the game? Yeah…
:lol: :lol:

Was pretty sure it would be my first loss after Barkley, McLaurin and Moore all scored 30 odd and left me staring at a defeat. Deebo kept me in the game and I was leading by just 15 points with only Brady left to play for @JP77

Brady finished the game with 11 points :lol:

Sandyman

Whoa just noticed have the most points scored in NFC as well. Just a matter of time before my slide in the NFC though. Barely managed to win the last 2 games.

Montgomery injury pretty much seals my fate. CMC is trying to rush back which means my suicidal plan of getting only 2 RBs is predictably going to blow up in my face.

STOP THE COUNT!!

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Whoa just noticed have the most points scored in NFC as well. Just a matter of time before my slide in the NFC though. Barely managed to win the last 2 games.

Montgomery injury pretty much seals my fate. CMC is trying to rush back which means my suicidal plan of getting only 2 RBs is predictably going to blow up in my face.

STOP THE COUNT!!
If you say stop the count one more time I’m going to stop your existence.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Grandad Robbie Gould got injured and fecked me this week.

How do kickers get injured?!

Sandyman

And the injuries are here. Was good celebrating a few days back as the unbeaten record is done.

Going to get beaten heavily this week.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
138 this week after 137 last week, team keeps humming and more importantly, still very healthy.

Jalen Hurts really is a fantasy QB that you just don't wanna watch and rather check the box score afterwards, always seems to get some garbage time points with his legs or arm.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
151 points, wasn’t expecting that.

My team is so thin though, basically nobody on the bench.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Needed 20 points from Hill & Diggs to win and ended up with 24. My top 2 picks almost killed me

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
My season is done.

Adams and Rodgers aside all of my picks are shite.

Montgomery and Logan Thomas are in IR.
AJ Brown and JuJu just plain suck.

Probably the worst fantasy team I've ever drafted!
Most likely out for the season with his shoulder injury so he won't annoy you any further :D