2021 RedCafe NFL Fantasy League

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Ouch hadn’t seen that news but not surprised, you see the hit?

Broke just now. Did see it yeah, I thought it was a knee injury or something because the hit was low and by the way he walked off the field, but seems like the helmet simply hit his elbow/shoulder area at full force. Unlucky.

Hephaestus

Lost Wilson and Kittle to IR this week, Gronk and Landry remained out but my team managed to put up a season high 146 points, only to get crushed by @Sandyman and their 170.

I've now got 3 players on IR, one more possibly out injured and 3 more guys going on a bye next week. So yeah, it's going well.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Broke just now. Did see it yeah, I thought it was a knee injury or something because the hit was low and by the way he walked off the field, but seems like the helmet simply hit his elbow/shoulder area at full force. Unlucky.
Yea it was a big but legal hit, was just massively unlucky with his lose arm taking the full brunt of it. Bizarrely can’t find a clip on Twitter.

Sandyman

Lost Wilson and Kittle to IR this week, Gronk and Landry remained out but my team managed to put up a season high 146 points, only to get crushed by @Sandyman and their 170.

I've now got 3 players on IR, one more possibly out injured and 3 more guys going on a bye next week. So yeah, it's going well.
Pitts finally boomed!! :drool:

Also damn that's awful luck. Last 2 seasons felt like I was cursed with all the injuries - esp my first round picks.

Sandyman

Meanwhile in the NFC, I have 2 guys with 25 odd points sitting on the bench :lol:

Need 21 points to maintain my perfect record with Lamar and the Colts D yet to play. Here's hoping they strike a good balance and get it done.

Hephaestus

Pitts finally boomed!! :drool:

Also damn that's awful luck. Last 2 seasons felt like I was cursed with all the injuries - esp my first round picks.
Yeah, Pitts looked really good, admittedly it was against the Jets. At least in the same game Cordarrelle Patterson kept getting the ball as well, shame he's one of the ones on a bye next week.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Mark Andrews with a game for the ages. Going into Monday night clinging on to a less than one point lead. Lamar Jackson on the opposing team. It's over, there's no chance. Andrews puts up 41.7 to go up against Jacksons 41.88 and gives me a win by half a point over Neo Mufc

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
#1 vs #2 in the NFC next weekend, and I'm having to miss my boy Alvin Kamara for the matchup :(

GloryHunter07

Mark Andrews with a game for the ages. Going into Monday night clinging on to a less than one point lead. Lamar Jackson on the opposing team. It's over, there's no chance. Andrews puts up 41.7 to go up against Jacksons 41.88 and gives me a win by half a point over Neo Mufc
Ouch!

Sandyman

Meanwhile in the NFC, I have 2 guys with 25 odd points sitting on the bench :lol:

Need 21 points to maintain my perfect record with Lamar and the Colts D yet to play. Here's hoping they strike a good balance and get it done.
Lamar alone was enough :drool:

#1 vs #2 in the NFC next weekend, and I'm having to miss my boy Alvin Kamara for the matchup :(
Should still be an easy win for you. Am without my WR1 and WR2. Ridley has been meh so won't be that big a miss but no Deebo will be a huge hit for me. Plus CMC is expected to be back so Hubbard back on the bench and I'll have only one RB :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Should still be an easy win for you. Am without my WR1 and WR2. Ridley has been meh so won't be that big a miss but no Deebo will be a huge hit for me. Plus CMC is expected to be back so Hubbard back on the bench and I'll have only one RB :lol:
Won't Ridley be back? Haven't caught up on that because I don't have him on any teams but I thought he missed the London game with a personal matter instead of an injury.

Sandyman

Why do so many of you still want more RBs? Leave someone for me FFS!!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, grabbing Darrell Williams off waivers is basically like drafting CEH in the middle of the season, no brainer even if you're stacked at RB :D

This damn waiver preferences though, WE NEED A FAAB BUDGET!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@Organic Potatoes nice doing business sir :cool:

Looking at your team it's a miracle your record isn't better than 2-3. Adams, JJ, Chase and then Allen at QB.

You just need Carson to stay healthy though, which is why I thought you could use the RB depth. Hopefully A-Rob will get back to his previous level with Fields under center, his stock certainly can't drop much lower than it is right now.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just picked up Heinicke as a FA and giving serious consideration to playing him over Dak this week given he’s up against the (so far) dogshit KC defence whilst Dak is playing against the Pats.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
@Organic Potatoes nice doing business sir :cool:

Looking at your team it's a miracle your record isn't better than 2-3. Adams, JJ, Chase and then Allen at QB.

You just need Carson to stay healthy though, which is why I thought you could use the RB depth. Hopefully A-Rob will get back to his previous level with Fields under center, his stock certainly can't drop much lower than it is right now.
Robinson will only trend upward surely so I had to think about it, but he’d still struggle to move up in my dreamy WR depth chart so it made sense.

Some of my mains stumbled out of the gate, but I feel good about making the playoffs. We really bonded as a team last week :)

JP77

780 points against me, absolutely mental. Third most points scored in the league yet 2-3 record because I've had the most points in the entire league scored against me, in fact only one other person has over 700 points against them. Insane.

Meanwhile Robin has scored 646 points and sits in second with a 4-1 record and 619 points scored against him. Fantasy football :lol:

GloryHunter07

Yeah I think improvements for next year are FAAB and an IR slot (or two) for each team.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Meanwhile Robin has scored 646 points and sits in second with a 4-1 record and 619 points scored against him. Fantasy football :lol:
My team knows how to win in economy mode, saving themselves for the business end of the season :drool:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Picked Fournette 85th in our draft and he is turning out to be so useful, just as well because I picked Jacobs 36th which has turned out to be a disaster

Sandyman

780 points against me, absolutely mental. Third most points scored in the league yet 2-3 record because I've had the most points in the entire league scored against me, in fact only one other person has over 700 points against them. Insane.

You just had to say it right before he played me eh!

@RobinLFC on course to get his highest weekly score this season.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Damn, this is coming down to the wire. It will be decided by who scores more points in the rest of the 2nd half between D. Henry and Josh Allen.

The odds displayed have always been in my (Allen’s) favor, but I’m not feeling confident…

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
0.6 pt difference...that was fun. Second time this season already it has come down to the final points scored, but this one went in my favor. :cool:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Two games decided with less than a point :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Also tiebreakers seem to be H2H rather than PF, correct? Not really a big deal, just that it's usually PF in most leagues I'm in.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
How in the world was Demetric fecking Felton already owned before this weekend in our league? :lol: Next level stuff.

Bye weeks hitting hard this week and the upcoming ones.

Sandyman

Also tiebreakers seem to be H2H rather than PF, correct? Not really a big deal, just that it's usually PF in most leagues I'm in.
Yeah. Those 0.4 point losses really need to hit home!

We are playing eachother in the AFC next, big game! I have 4 byes and a player on IR..
Ouch! And I thought I had it bad with my main RB and WR not available this week.

How in the world was Demetric fecking Felton already owned before this weekend in our league? :lol: Next level stuff.

Bye weeks hitting hard this week and the upcoming ones.
I swear the caf leagues have a huge hard on for RBs. Everyone seems to get picked up sooner than in the other leagues I play.

Sandyman

Also, just noticed that I really fecked it up with the wavier order by setting it to reset to inverse order each week.

Always play with No reset and move to last after a claim - have no idea how I overlooked that.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Also, just noticed that I really fecked it up with the wavier order by setting it to reset to inverse order each week.

Always play with No reset and move to last after a claim - have no idea how I overlooked that.
I swear that every Wednesday it feels like the same people are picking up new players