2021 RedCafe NFL Fantasy League

Sandyman

I swear that every Wednesday it feels like the same people are picking up new players
Yean that's cuz inverse standing always gives bottom teams first pick. No reset works better cuz if you don't make a pick one week, you will be better placed in the Wavier Order for next week.

Sandyman

Dubious league management if you ask me.
:)
Fk off there's nothing dubious about it!

It's much much worse and am honestly really really sorry about it :(

I vote @Sandyman gets docked 3 wins as punishment. And -30 points this week.
You won't need such a big points deduction to win.

You misled me by claiming so many are on a bye week. Your number 1 kicker going on a bye week probably won't have such a big hit on your team. CEH and Schultz are the only big misses. My RB1 and WR1 are both not playing and my RB2 is barely staying fit each week.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I’m about to take a leap of faith on something for tonight’s game no one is recommending, but I just can‘t help myself sometimes. Here we go…

GloryHunter07

Fk off there's nothing dubious about it!

It's much much worse and am honestly really really sorry about it :(

You won't need such a big points deduction to win.

You misled me by claiming so many are on a bye week. Your number 1 kicker going on a bye week probably won't have such a big hit on your team. CEH and Schultz are the only big misses. My RB1 and WR1 are both not playing and my RB2 is barely staying fit each week.
He’s the top kicker in the league ill have you know!

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Yean that's cuz inverse standing always gives bottom teams first pick. No reset works better cuz if you don't make a pick one week, you will be better placed in the Wavier Order for next week.
Just had a look at Smoked Brisket’s team in the AFC league . He had DErnest Johnson last night , he also has Elijah Mitchell, Jamaal Williams and Damien Williams on his roster. So basically he took all the Running backs where their team got an injury to the first choice through the waivers……

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
How did that work out for ya
It wasn’t dramatic in the end; Felton outscored Patrick on my bench by like 2.8.

I thought Felton could show up as the safety valve for Keenum and was trying to jinx myself. Or reverse jinx…or something like that.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I am so so annoyed man to lose by 0.48. Josh Jacobs got injured in the first half and I would have needed only 5 more yards to win ffs

Hephaestus

Got crushed by injuries, byes and opponents scoring 160+ the last two weeks but this week I was up against someone with even more players out so managed a comfortable win. Myles Gaskin is continuing his trend of putting up good numbers every time he's not in my team as well so that's nice.

Sandyman

@Sandyman good game sir, shame Mahomes didnt show up.
Need to check the stats to see if he ever had such a bad season fantasy wise - bare minimum in 2-3 games and now a bust. First time ever am picking him up in fantasy as well. Probably cursed him for good.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Congrats @Organic Potatoes, deserved win! I needed something like 40 points from Kamara, so it's not like I held much hope at all, but I watched the game before checking the ESPN app and still got my hopes up a bit when he had like 10 receptions for 130 yards and a TD at the half :lol:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Congrats @Organic Potatoes, deserved win! I needed something like 40 points from Kamara, so it's not like I held much hope at all, but I watched the game before checking the ESPN app and still got my hopes up a bit when he had like 10 receptions for 130 yards and a TD at the half :lol:
Oof, I can breathe now. I think I only had like two options available between injuries and bye-weeks. This week should be less stressful…*sees Davante Adams’ news*…Feck!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
ESPN down for anyone else? Only the site though it seems, app works fine. Has been giving me issues since yesterday morning.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I’m 45 points down with only the Chiefs kicker left to play.

So I need Mahomes to go down injured and Butker to somehow play at QB and throw like 6 TDs for several hundred yards.

GloryHunter07

I’m 45 points down with only the Chiefs kicker left to play.

So I need Mahomes to go down injured and Butker to somehow play at QB and throw like 6 TDs for several hundred yards.
So what you are saying is theres a chance..

Sandyman

Heading to a loss in both leagues. Just one of those horrible weeks where too many of your players don't perform.

And forget depending on Mahomes and Kelce to explode this season.

GloryHunter07

Derrick Henry on IR… thats my top two RBs out of action, guess i just need to hold on until the playoffs.
@Sandyman any chance we can add IR slots during the season?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Was 15 points ahead with Hill yet to play and opponent had Daniel Jones + Kelce left . Somehow I won by 22 points

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@RobinLFC Not sure how I’ve fudged a win given Swift and Murray got me F all but somehow seem to have!
My team is falling apart at the wrong time :( Can't believe I picked up Jamal Agnew and Ty Johnson this morning and I don't even feel that bad about it :lol:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
My team is falling apart at the wrong time :( Can't believe I picked up Jamal Agnew and Ty Johnson this morning and I don't even feel that bad about it :lol:
I have a strange appreciation for Jamal Agnew, I really like him considering he hasn’t done very much :lol: