2021 RedCafe NFL Fantasy League

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
@KeyserSoze @Sandyman @entropy and myself officially clinched a playoff berth last weekend. Battle for the last two spots is heating up as well, and I'm facing a red-hot @Rado_N team next weekend :nervous:

Could really do with all of Kamara, CEH and Robinson being healthy for a change. Luckily the Jalen Hurts fantasy QB1 season lives on.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
So strange how in our league Desert Eagle & Neo Mufc have had by far the most points against them. I mean the difference in points against between Neo & the top placed team is 300 over 11 games. That is just awful luck

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
@KeyserSoze @Sandyman @entropy and myself officially clinched a playoff berth last weekend. Battle for the last two spots is heating up as well, and I'm facing a red-hot @Rado_N team next weekend :nervous:

Could really do with all of Kamara, CEH and Robinson being healthy for a change. Luckily the Jalen Hurts fantasy QB1 season lives on.
With byes and injuries my team is decimated for this week, I’ve got 0% chance of a win.

GloryHunter07

So strange how in our league Desert Eagle & Neo Mufc have had by far the most points against them. I mean the difference in points against between Neo & the top placed team is 300 over 11 games. That is just awful luck
Its brutal luck, you would hope it evens out slightly over the course of the season but its rough.

Sandyman

Clinching playoffs with a pathetic loss - seems on par for the season

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I’m just keeping my team in jeopardy of missing the playoffs for dramatic effect. You gotta, like, build the narrative you know.

GloryHunter07

You beat me once ( I fecking scored 131 & lost ) so I am wondering what the tiebreaker is if I beat you now and we finish with the same record
That was when my team was dominating but Derrick Henry is injured now so my team is much weaker. I assume tiebreaker is points scored but @Sandyman can confirm

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
143 points and my QB hasn’t even played. Pity that my opponent wasn’t even playing so didn’t really need that many

roseguy64

Would've won my matchup already this week if I'd started Bourne like I intended to.

Gotta just hope Marquise Brown turns up

Sandyman

Both my teams on a downward spiral now after such an excellent start to the season :mad:

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
Need Lockett and Gibson to pop off for 28 combined. Likely?
Definitely not impossible. Lockett has games where he'll go off for 2 or 3 touchdowns, and I can see that against the WFT. Gibson is a little more uncertain, as it depends on game script. Mckissic tends to get a lot of the passing downs, and if the Seahawks go up early, you can see them throwing a lot to Mckissic and Mclaurin.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
FFS how did I miss Julio was dropped :( nice pickup @KeyserSoze

I have a tough schedule left against yourself and @entropy. Fingers crossed for that Week 15 bye.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@Rado_N forgot your line-up or did you deliberately bench Lamb for Coleman? :wenger:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Right down to the wire for the second bye in the NFC now...

If I beat @entropy I'm in, if I lose, he's in unless @Sandyman also wins. Good stuff.

Fight for the last playoff spot also still (wide) open it seems, though I haven't checked H2H results of all teams involved.

Sandyman

If I beat @entropy I'm in, if I lose, he's in unless @Sandyman also wins. Good stuff.

Fight for the last playoff spot also still (wide) open it seems, though I haven't checked H2H results of all teams involved.
Sadly, no Deebo, no party!

Sandyman

My AFC team managed just 70 points this week :lol:

From unbeaten and most points scored to not even making the playoffs :mad::mad:

entropy

I don’t know how you’ve gotten this far with the squad that you have. But my money is on you going all the way.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I don’t know how you’ve gotten this far with the squad that you have. But my money is on you going all the way.
:D

My points scored doesn't really reflect it indeed, but my guess is just solid consistency over the weeks, no real outliers in terms of really bad scoring weeks. Hurts has been a top-3 fantasy QB for much of the season, Diontae a rock solid WR and Waddle has caught on the second half of the season as well. Hopefully Kamara is back to full fitness next Sunday.

But yeah, given my score I'd rather expect a 7-6 or something like that than a 9-4.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
One of the annoying things always is that at this point people who are out stop paying much attention . I see that EAP played Matt Ryan who got 2 points and had Rodgers on the bench who got 33 points. He would have won for sure
I had just gotten the booster and was out of the action, dude. Plus Ryan scored big previous week and AR was returning from covid. So it was a gamble which backfired.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I had just gotten the booster and was out of the action, dude. Plus Ryan scored big previous week and AR was returning from covid. So it was a gamble which backfired.
It’s alright man I wasn’t trying to take shots or anything. I would probably have not cared either if my team had started badly