2021 RedCafe NFL Fantasy League

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Gotta keep monitoring their situations really...

- Ekeler auto-start if he's healthy
- I'd say Zeke auto-start as well, with major upside if Pollard doesn't suit up due to foot injury (game-time decision)
- Conner major upside but Edmonds has been designated to return from IR, TBD whether he play (MNF though so tough to wait on that)
- AJ Dillon meh, upside capped with Jones healthy
- Reports out there that Michel could retain a big role / RBBC with Henderson even if he returns, and Henderson was limited at their walkthrough yesterday or today.

I'd almost certainly go Ekeler, Zeke, Conner UNLESS Henderson remains out and Edmonds returns, then I'd go Michel > Conner.

roseguy64

Dealing with players on byes and with Covid. Lovely.

Good thing I'm guaranteed to get first place in the table and the bye regardless.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Gotta keep monitoring their situations really...

- Ekeler auto-start if he's healthy
- I'd say Zeke auto-start as well, with major upside if Pollard doesn't suit up due to foot injury (game-time decision)
- Conner major upside but Edmonds has been designated to return from IR, TBD whether he play (MNF though so tough to wait on that)
- AJ Dillon meh, upside capped with Jones healthy
- Reports out there that Michel could retain a big role / RBBC with Henderson even if he returns, and Henderson was limited at their walkthrough yesterday or today.

I'd almost certainly go Ekeler, Zeke, Conner UNLESS Henderson remains out and Edmonds returns, then I'd go Michel > Conner.
Cheers. Very useful.

I picked Zeke second round as I like him as a player. Just not sure it always translates to good fantasy draft points, though he is playing with an injury.

Cowboys have also brought someone in as cover and while I doubt he's taking the bulk of running plays, may see Zeke get less carries (though expect him to still get red zone plays).

Will see what tomorrow night brings (when teams should have had Friday training and we'll get some feedback)

Cheers.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Beckham tonight to defend my 6 point lead against Hopkins for a bye, NOT feeling confident about that one.

Let's hope he repays me for my unconditional love and support throughout these last few difficult seasons.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Also what’s quite funny also is that if Entropy wins today and I win, then it’ll be the same match up next week :lol: :(
Doesn't he have a bye if you guys both win? Think he'd be the #2 seed, no?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I mean I would play Sandyman again
Ah of course yeah, my bad.

Think you have it in the bag, Kyler alone should be enough to safeguard the 10 point gap against Kupp.

I'm less confident in my own matchup. ESPN app giving me 68% chance to win but not buying that.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause

Think you have it in the bag, Kyler alone should be enough to safeguard the 10 point gap against Kupp.

I'm less confident in my own matchup. ESPN app giving me 68% chance to win but not buying that.
I hope so, but crazier things have happened to me in this league and the dynasty league this year!

Sandyman

Oh please! You have been "shithousing" your way to victory a lot this season. With Kamara back, think you got this in the bag!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Oh please! You have been "shithousing" your way to victory a lot this season. With Kamara back, think you got this in the bag!
How do you shithouse in fantasy? :D

I think I've just been quite consistent, no mega scores but also I don't think I've ever scored below 110 or thereabouts, with some matchup luck that should do the trick.

Don't think I have enough "blow up potential" in my team to go all the way but we'll see how it goes.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@Sandyman Is it #1 seed faces lowest remaining seed, #2 seed highest remaining seed? Or just #1 vs winner #4 vs #5 and the #2 vs winner #3 vs #6?

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
My team is decimated. All 3 WRs missing for the playoffs. I'm playing 3 WRs off the waiver wire junk yard.

Winning would be a Christmas miracle.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Would've been one and done if not for the bye, absolutely disguting performance from my team.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
My team is decimated. All 3 WRs missing for the playoffs. I'm playing 3 WRs off the waiver wire junk yard.

Winning would be a Christmas miracle.
So I won some how. By far the worst team in the playoffs. But my waiver wire misfits have done it.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Of course Dalvin Cook gets corona and my opponent has Mattison.

Fantasy football, sigh.