2021 RedCafe NFL Fantasy League

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
@Damien

In line with last years (and if they want to of course), @Sandyman should get a "2021 AFC Fantasy League winner" and @entropy a "2021 NFC Fantasy League winner" (see @RussellWilson's tagline above for reference). I should get a "2021 NFL Team Wins Pool winner".
Will only change theirs if they want it changed. Will change yours now.
@Damien
Bollocks to Robin's tagline - I didn't get one when I won two years straight

also - this fantasy league is the pleb fantasy league so shouldn't be eligible for tagline changes.
Hang on here sunny jims, if this is protocol then where is my recognition for 2017 (RedCafe league) and 2019 (RedCafe dynasty league)?!

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/2017-redcafe-nfl-fantasy-league.430457/page-31

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/nfl-dynasty-league.448572/page-38#post-25080564

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
We did it last year as well when we started 2 leagues instead of 1, that's all I know to be honest :lol:

(and wow how did your team go from champs to this sucky in one season, sucks man)
So true :lol:

RoadTrip

We did it last year as well when we started 2 leagues instead of 1, that's all I know to be honest :lol:

(and wow how did your team go from champs to this sucky in one season, sucks man)
Pffft. Also at least I can count - 2019 was 2 seasons ago. Finally your true colour shines dastardly Liverpool fan :lol:

RoadTrip

@Damien in lieu of this mistreatment from my fellow threadsters, i hereby petition as I I believe it is only fair my tagline is justly amended to “2017 and 2019 RedCafe NFL Fantasy and Dynasty Winner” - or to that effect.

:D

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Now there are only 2 matchups I want to, and am going to, win in the dynasty league next season. Don't care about the other 12.

Permanent rivals sounds like a great idea.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Now there are only 2 matchups I want to, and am going to, win in the dynasty league next season. Don't care about the other 12.

Permanent rivals sounds like a great idea.
I'm already up 1-0

Sandyman

@Damien

In line with last years (and if they want to of course), @Sandyman should get a "2021 AFC Fantasy League winner" and @entropy a "2021 NFC Fantasy League winner" (see @RussellWilson's tagline above for reference). I should get a "2021 NFL Team Wins Pool winner".
Should probably add something about making the finals in the NFC as well

Will only change theirs if they want it changed. Will change yours now.
Go ahead Damo!

@Damien
Bollocks to Robin's tagline - I didn't get one when I won two years straight

also - this fantasy league is the pleb fantasy league so shouldn't be eligible for tagline changes.
That was like the big clubs running scared of the competition and forming the Super League. We don't recognize the Dynasty league! This 2 conference league is where all the action takes place.

Did do. If there's a course of action you all agree on tagline wise I can change, but going back through 10+ years worth of threads is a no-go. Meanwhile...

Wait.. Does that mean I don't get one? :(

There you go.
:lol:

Lost touch with this thread, sorry guys, congrats to @Sandyman and @entropy !
Thanks mate!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Should probably add something about making the finals in the NFC as well

Go ahead Damo!

That was like the big clubs running scared of the competition and forming the Super League. We don't recognize the Dynasty league! This 2 conference league is where all the action takes place.

Wait.. Does that mean I don't get one? :(

Thanks mate!
You can thank @rpitroda and @altodevil for not getting your thoroughly deserved tagline after all the hard work you've put in during this challenging season. Quite brutal how something that's rightfully yours based on a long-standing tradition has been denied to you out of pure envy and greed by two lesser players.

Really, it's not hard to figure out who the real villains are in this whole fiasco.

RoadTrip

You can thank @rpitroda and @altodevil for not getting your thoroughly deserved tagline after all the hard work you've put in during this challenging season. Quite brutal how something that's rightfully yours based on a long-standing tradition has been denied to you out of pure envy and greed by two lesser players.

Really, it's not hard to figure out who the real villains are in this whole fiasco.
You da villain mudda fuqqaaaaaa

Sandyman

It would have been my first tagline as well.

Damn you @altodevil This despite me casually supporting alto in his vendetta against Brady.
Damn you @rpitroda Why were you even online at the time? Should have just come in later to catch the highlights!

Sandyman

Well clearly I was too late - 4 years and 2 years respectively too late :lol:

Let's just all agree that the formation of the Dynasty League is the starting point and taglines for the winners of the last 2 seasons of both Dynasty and the Official Caf Leagues.

RoadTrip

Let's just all agree that the formation of the Dynasty League is the starting point and taglines for the winners of the last 2 seasons of both Dynasty and the Official Caf Leagues.
I’m fine with that but if ya think I’m asking Damien for a tagline after the trauma I’ve already suffered, you’re mad!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Got 2.885 now on second try :D Fun game indeed but once you've done it a few times it gets boring pretty quickly because you always need to go for the same players and late-round steals.

which draft slot did you go for
First go i went #8, second go #6. Just gotta make sure you draft as late as possible without missing on JT.

Herbert
JT
Lenny
Kupp
Chase
Hollywood
Kelce
Andrews
Cowboys D/ST

Brady
Waddle
Mitchell
Penny
Amon-Ra St. Brown
C-Pat
Probably a bit light on WRs this time but I just missed on Deebo and Renfrow ffs. First time I made the mistake of not picking a backup QB and TE, meaning you're left with 0 points on their bye weeks.

RoadTrip

My first try was not good.

Second try got 2,855

Third time ended with 2,929

Herbert
Brady

Taylor
Fournette
Williams (Darrell)
Patterson

Kupp
Chase
Samuel
Brown (Marquise)
Renfrow
Kirk

Kelce
Andrews

Cowboys

Sandyman

I’m fine with that but if ya think I’m asking Damien for a tagline after the trauma I’ve already suffered, you’re mad!
Hey it could have been worse. Don't post much but been on the Caf a long time to know how it usually goes :lol:

The key is to ask nicely.

@Damien We have consensus. Just tagline for the winners of the last 2 years. Just need to list out who all won now.

Perfect Draft challenge for those who cannot get enough. Got 2.852 points on my first try just now.
It's a good thing the NFL season only lasts for 5-6 months. I spend way too much time on fantasy.

Sandyman

Just for dynasty, right?
No. We are talking about the official Caf fantasy league. Dynasty league is an afterthought.

But, yeah who won this year and last year?

The Caf League winners
Entropy - 2021 NFC Fantasy League Winner
Sandyman - 2021 AFC Fantasy League Winner

@RobinLFC You remember who won last year? I know Hephaestus was one but don't remember which.

RoadTrip

No. We are talking about the official Caf fantasy league. Dynasty league is an afterthought.

But, yeah who won this year and last year?

The Caf League winners
Entropy - 2021 NFC Fantasy League Winner
Sandyman - 2021 AFC Fantasy League Winner

@RobinLFC You remember who won last year? I know Hephaestus was one but don't remember which.
it should include dynasty though tbf.