2021 Sheep Draft

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
If I am not around by the time of the match, please count my vote for Ecstatic

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
. Although Diego himself is probably worth 3 reinforcements so I'm also intensely relieved. I'm surprised I managed to fluke a block in fairness as I find your drafting style gloriously unpredictable :D
Thanks as I fail to block you despite having spent time while you already blocked me, let me tell you are a legendary unpredictable poster :cool:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
. Although Diego himself is probably worth 3 reinforcements so I'm also intensely relieved. I'm surprised I managed to fluke a block in fairness as I find your drafting style gloriously unpredictable :D
To be honest, I have watched a bit his son as 'we never know if he is criminally underrated' :drool:

Final Reinforcement Round Selection 3 Results

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Final Reinforcement Round Selection 3 Results

Pat_Mustard - PASS (Ronaldo)

Squads

8. Ecstatic 1) J. Leighton 2) Cafu 3) E. Figueroa 4) Jairzinho 5) M. Platini 6) G. Oriali 7) P. Breitner 8) G. Sarti 9) A. Giresse 10) Kaka 11) A. Shevchenko 12) K. Forster 13) S. Lerby 14) P. R. Falcao 15) Junior 16) T. Cerezo 17) R. Giggs 18) J. Tigana 19) D. Beckham 20) D. Maradona

13. Pat_Mustard 1) Pele 2) A. Carbajal 3) D. Pereyra 4) Leandro 5) J. Neeskens 6) J. Skoblar 7) G. Furino 8) K. Hamrin 9) J. Camacho 10) G. Best 11) P. Vierchowod 12) B. Robson 13) K. Dalglish 14) D. Passarella 15) F. Toldo 16) S. Kocsis 17) S. Matthews 18) L. Suarez Miramontes 19) D. Santos 20) G. Bergomi 21) R. Krol 22) Ronaldo

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
If I am not around by the time of the match, please count my vote for mustard

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Has Ecstatic been successfully blocked by Pat, or didn't he bother to pick a replacement for Cafu?

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Well that was incredibly lucky for me.

@Ecstatic I'm guessing you went for Eusebio for one or both of your final picks?

My blocks were:

Round One: Thuram (Toldo) and and Beckenbauer (Neeskens)
Round Two: Eusebio (Best) and Facchetti (Pele)
Round Three: Zico (Dalglish) and Eusebio (Luis Suarez)

Has Ecstatic been successfully blocked by Pat, or didn't he bother to pick a replacement for Cafu?
I know very little about him but Gabriele Oriali was both a DM and a full back. I didn't actually find any like-for-like replacements for Cafu in Ecstatic's pool so I gambled that he was going to reinforce with a Zona Mista in mind as he has Beckham for the right wing role.

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Blocked in Round 2, Selected an ineligible player (Carlos Alberto through Burgnich who is not in Pat's squad) in Round 3.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
:lol: I am doing an EAP.

I didn't really research - obvisously - , was just hesitating between Thuram/Toldo and Carlos Alberto/Burgnish.

I have confused Vierchoowod with Burgnish

Flattered :angel: You avoid what I am looking for i.e. fighting losing battles and defend the indefensible:
- selling Camacho of the sweeper Dinu as a right-back,
- in the remake draft, saying that Xavi was the clone of Michel Platini
- saying Passarella is not a good defender, just known because he scored some goals,
- Redondo is not a good defensive midfielder, just an elegant player
- saying Brolin would be a great defensive midfielder, etc.
No, I am doing an Ecstatic :wenger:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
@Pat_Mustard

When do you want to beat me? Tomorrow?

You won't need to explain your choices contrary to me :keano:

The guys behind are desperate to start a new draft!

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
@Pat_Mustard

When do you want to beat me? Tomorrow?

You won't need to explain your choices contrary to me :keano:

The guys behind are desperate to start a new draft!
Ha! There'll definitely be a few aspects of my team that will need explaining and will probably be divisive. And you have far too much quality in your squad not to be in with a chance.

I've just submitted a write up to Michael, Harms and Edgar and I'm happy to kick off any time you're ready.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Ha! There'll definitely be a few aspects of my team that will need explaining and will probably be divisive. And you have far too much quality in your squad not to be in with a chance.

I've just submitted a write up to Michael, Harms and Edgar and I'm happy to kick off any time you're ready.
Will submit too shortly in the lunchtime.