2021Sheep Draft SF - Pat_Mustard vs. Enigma_87/King Kendrick

With players at career peak, who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Good game @Pat_Mustard . Great team mate and best of luck in the final.
Thanks mate.

Speaking of Best's workrate, here's an exemplary performance from him in terms of his defensive contribution.

Lovely stuff harms. Excellent work rate and a fine finish for the goal. Bonus for me was some brief glimpses of Giles, particularly that nifty turn away from Best near the start.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
I'm a bit late to the party here but I rather like Enigma's side. I think the front 6 are rather well constructed, it is Dani Alves that sticks out as a rather too attacking RB in that system

Pat's side is nicely constructed but could really do with a bug physical striker at 9.

A bit of a cop out but I could see a score draw here.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Ideally he wants a 6ft plus battering ram. Kocsis whilst nearly 6 ft isn't that type of player
He was excellent in the air. Has played with quick dribblers (Best/Matthews will often cut and dribble in here too) and played a lead the line role for both club and country. Plus he's versatile and mobile enough to open spaces for others too. Not sure if Batigol or Elkjaer will be any better than him here.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
He was excellent in the air. Has played with quick dribblers (Best/Matthews will often cut and dribble in here too) and played a lead the line role for both club and country. Plus he's versatile and mobile enough to open spaces for others too. Not sure if Batigol or Elkjaer will be any better than him here.
He's clearly good in the air, I just think he lacks the physical presence you would want. Batigol would be a better fit

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
As I knew I would play against the winner of this game, I didn't want to really participate in the discussion and vote.

Trying not to be overly repetitive...

Two great teams obviously and I play against Pat :nervous: