2022 NFL Losers Pool [Also known as Survivor/Eliminator..] V2 | Week 8 Active

Sandyman

Once again, the pool has ended in just 4 weeks and once again, @altodevil has won it. So, WE GO AGAIN!!

2022 thread : https://www.redcafe.net/threads/202...-survivor-eliminator-week-4-game-over.472868/

How to play
Each week, you pick one team to lose their game. You can only pick a team once per season. If the team you pick wins or ties in regular time, you are eliminated. OT is not considered.

If you want to pick a team from the Thursday or Saturday game, the deadline is the kickoff of that game. If you're picking a team from the Sunday or Monday games, the deadline for picks is the first kickoff on Sunday, no exceptions.

If you miss a week, you are eliminated.
Week 5 Schedule

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Falcons. Also list all the previous winners.

Sandyman

Damn forgot about this. Everyone picked correctly and moved to Week 6

Sandyman

Week 6 Schedule

Active Players
PlayerWeek 6 PickRESULTPrevious Picks
altodevilFalcons
backofthenetCommanders
SylarRaiders
ha_rooneySteelers
V.O.Steelers

Sandyman

PlayerWeek 6 PickRESULTPrevious Picks
SylarDolphinsThrough to Week 7Raiders
V.O.PanthersThrough to Week 7Steelers
altodevilSteelersOUTFalcons
backofthenetFalconsOUTCommanders
ha_rooneyFalconsOUTSteelers

Only 2 remain

Sandyman

Week 7 Schedule

Active Players
PlayerWeek 7 PickRESULTPrevious Picks
SylarRaiders, Dolphins
V.O.Steelers, Panthers

Sandyman

Both move to Week 8

Week 8 Schedule

Active Players
PlayerWeek 8 PickRESULTPrevious Picks
SylarRaiders, Dolphins, Lions
V.O.Steelers, Panthers, Texans

Sandyman

We move on to Week 9

Week 9 Schedule

Active Players
PlayerWeek 9 PickRESULTPrevious Picks
SylarThrough to Week 9Raiders, Dolphins, Lions, Packers
V.O.Through to Week 9Steelers, Panthers, Texans, Bears

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
feck sake @V.O. I want this game to end and yet you select the team I really don't want to win.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
If we don't win the SB I'd want it to be either them or the Jets.
Giving it the "we" as well - top glory hunting is that, fair play. I'd feel like I'd need about 20 years service as a fan before I started with that. :lol:

But yeah... I wanted to pick a young, up and coming type team that had never won a Super Bowl and seemed like they could go places in the next few years. Was between the Bills and the Cardinals... and I made the wrong choice, but I'm sticking with it! Though at least it does allow me to cringe at all that "Bills mafia" stuff without feeling too bad.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Giving it the "we" as well - top glory hunting is that, fair play. I'd feel like I'd need about 20 years service as a fan before I started with that. :lol:

But yeah... I wanted to pick a young, up and coming type team that had never won a Super Bowl and seemed like they could go places in the next few years. Was between the Bills and the Cardinals... and I made the wrong choice, but I'm sticking with it! Though at least it does allow me to cringe at all that "Bills mafia" stuff without feeling too bad.
I feel like 3 years of staying up for our 1am games (...seems like it's every fecking week) allows me to say 'we' but I fully admit I was a gloryhunter when choosing to support them. I basically did what you did after seeing them lose to the Patriots in the AFC Championship game (I know they won the SB over 50 years ago too) and it's been great.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Looks like I've lost then, as we're not counting OT wins in this version. Don't even have any regrets with the pick as my other potential ones would have been the Jets or the Lions. :lol:

Congrats @Sylar :)

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Looks like I've lost then, as we're not counting OT wins in this version. Don't even have any regrets with the pick as my other potential ones would have been the Jets or the Lions. :lol:

Couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
We starting a new one lads?

Sylar

Oooh, thanks.
Unlucky mate. I woke up and saw Chiefs and thought, another week. Didnt realise it was OT.