2023 Redcafe NFL Fantasy Leagues

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Hate fantasy football so much. No idea why I fell for the chargers hype and took Austin Ekeler first round. They don’t give him the ball at all

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Looks like KeyserSoze has been banned (or at least I can't tag him).

If anyone else is happy to play, just let me know and we can always see if we can do a bigger league if people are up for that (or if 2022 people don't wanna play anymore).

I have no view on who entered the second league but I think it was managed by EAP last year, so they'll need to review internally.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Looks like KeyserSoze has been banned (or at least I can't tag him).

If anyone else is happy to play, just let me know and we can always see if we can do a bigger league if people are up for that (or if 2022 people don't wanna play anymore).

I have no view on who entered the second league but I think it was managed by EAP last year, so they'll need to review internally.
How many people did we have?

If we’re adding more it can quickly become too many, with rosters suffering.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
How many people did we have?

If we’re adding more it can quickly become too many, with rosters suffering.
We had 12, so I'll give priority to those people since I can just renew the league if everyone is up for it again. I wouldn't mind a 14 or 16 team league but I know the majority does indeed think that's too big.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
We had 12, so I'll give priority to those people since I can just renew the league if everyone is up for it again. I wouldn't mind a 14 or 16 team league but I know the majority does indeed think that's too big.
Yea I think above 12 is too much personally.

If we got to 16 people we could probably stretch to two leagues of 10, I’m sure there would be a few people happy to be in both to get the numbers where they need to be.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
In! If I’m not already

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
At one point, if the Caf NFL Fantasy community grows large enough, it would be fun to have some sort of Caf "Scott Fish Bowl" concept tournament with yearly changes of scoring.

Think 4 12-team leagues, with the first 3 of each league going to a 4-week playoff system. #1 seed has a bye in Wk 14 with all #2 and #3 seeds playing each other, afterwards there's 8 teams left for playoffs in Wk 15, Wk 16 and Wk 17.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
8 likes in the Sleeper chat. @JJ12 and @Desert Eagle have confirmed in here. That leaves @rpitroda (because of course it does) and @keyser soze who I still can't seem to tag. If there's no reaction from him on here or in the league chat by the middle of next week, we just need one replacement and we're at 12 participants again.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
8 likes in the Sleeper chat. @JJ12 and @Desert Eagle have confirmed in here. That leaves @rpitroda (because of course it does) and @keyser soze who I still can't seem to tag. If there's no reaction from him on here or in the league chat by the middle of next week, we just need one replacement and we're at 12 participants again.
That’s the wrong keysersoze, the one from this thread hasn’t posted since August 2022 so let’s rule him out.

JJ12

Are we doing it in sleeper?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
That’s the wrong keysersoze, the one from this thread hasn’t posted since August 2022 so let’s rule him out.
Yeah seems to be, I can't tag the proper one, thought he might still be active on Sleeper but doesn't seem to be the case, I'll need to check if I can kick one participant in favor of another one then.
Are we doing it in sleeper?
Would be the most convenient option to just renew last year's league on Sleeper yes.

JJ12

Yeah seems to be, I can't tag the proper one, thought he might still be active on Sleeper but doesn't seem to be the case, I'll need to check if I can kick one participant in favor of another one then.

Would be the most convenient option to just renew last year's league on Sleeper yes.
Great, hate using too many different sites.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
For the Sleeper league people - the league has officially been renewed for the 2023 season, let's run it back! There's a poll up to decide which date we will be drafting, so please go over there and vote. And reminder to try and check Sleeper on a semi-daily basis if it's possible, usually nothing major going on over there right now so a quick 2-minute check on the toilet should suffice ;)