2024 U.S. Elections

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I dont know internally, but foreign policy it is difficult to imagine trump doing it worse than biden. Sure, can be "hold my beer" moment. But biden had:

- The afghanistan fiasco: A run for your life retreat
- supporting militarily and economically the palestinian genocide with and unprecedented destruction and cruelty
- Not only not being able (doesnt want it to be fair) to reign in israel about gaza, but the region being on the brink of a war israel vs iran

Very very difficult to make it worse. feck genocide joe
Honestly, that take is akin to the whole 'what does expertise really get us' that brought us Brexit and other such 'what could be worse' real life disasters.

I know this is clearly your passion, and typing Genocide Joe is very satisfying, but Trump has shown in every way to be a worse man, a worse mind, surrounds himself with worse people and gives no fcks whatsoever about anyone not called Donald J Trump.

There's a very real chance Russia would have seized several more countries and be at war with a US-less Nato at the moment if Trump was in power.

And Bibi is doing all he can to get Trump re elected. That could tell you something. But no. It's vastly easier to find a simple, catchy meme. What does experience and expertise really matter, the world sucks anyway. Let's burn it down.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Honestly, that take is akin to the whole 'what does expertise really get us' that brought us Brexit and other such 'what could be worse' real life disasters.

I know this is clearly your passion, and typing Genocide Joe is very satisfying, but Trump has shown in every way to be a worse man, a worse mind, surrounds himself with worse people and gives no fcks whatsoever about anyone not called Donald J Trump.

There's a very real chance Russia would have seized several more countries and be at war with a US-less Nato at the moment if Trump was in power.

And Bibi is doing all he can to get Trump re elected. That could tell you something. But no. It's vastly easier to find a simple, catchy meme. What does experience and expertise really matter, the world sucks anyway. Let's burn it down.
I saw the poster's name before I read the post, and I instantly knew it was going to be some kind of ill-informed attempt to dig out Biden!

4bars

Supports
Barcelona

The " with trump would happened tgis and that" is an hypothesis. Could be true or not we will ndver know. We know that didnt happened as much when trump was POTUS though he planted some seeds that could well be why some of the things are happening now.

I dont have any problem to see how trump is derranged and i can see, but i dont know how, he could be worse in US external politics than biden, and sure i will agree with you that trump is worse in global and also for the influence of "making politics" that is resonating in the rest of the world and make the world shittier and more dangerous

I just picked a parcel of biden's policy, comportamentalized it and give my opinion about this piece of politics and my opinion is that is difficult to do it worse in foreign policy, specially in the middle east. And if it hurts your feelings that Biden is actively participating as a co-protahonist in a dreadful genocide and makes you sad the usage of a rightful earned nickname like genocide joe, is your problem. I will keep calling him genocide joe as i see fit bc he deserve to be remembered as genocide joe, because he is genocide joe...so satisfying...genocide joe...ahhh

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I saw the poster's name before I read the post, and I instantly knew it was going to be some kind of ill-informed attempt to dig out Biden!
Easy, ignore button and you are relieved. Or you can proof why is ill informed.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
The " with trump would happened tgis and that" is an hypothesis. Could be true or not we will ndver know. We know that didnt happened as much when trump was POTUS though he planted some seeds that could well be why some of the things are happening now.

I dont have any problem to see how trump is derranged and i can see, but i dont know how, he could be worse in US external politics than biden, and sure i will agree with you that trump is worse in global and also for the influence of "making politics" that is resonating in the rest of the world and make the world shittier and more dangerous

I just picked a parcel of biden's policy, comportamentalized it and give my opinion about this piece of politics and my opinion is that is difficult to do it worse in foreign policy, specially in the middle east. And if it hurts your feelings that Biden is actively participating as a co-protahonist in a dreadful genocide and makes you sad the usage of a rightful earned nickname like genocide joe, is your problem. I will keep calling him genocide joe as i see fit bc he deserve to be remembered as genocide joe, because he is genocide joe...so satisfying...genocide joe...ahhh
Its very easy to do worse than Biden in foreign policy, Trump and Biden don't differ much on Israel, but the former would simply hand all of Ukraine to Russia, and also encourages Russia to attack NATO countries, he has admitted as much, so you can't even spin it.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Its very easy to do worse than Biden in foreign policy, Trump and Biden don't differ much on Israel, but the former would simply hand all of Ukraine to Russia, and also encourages Russia to attack NATO countries, he has admitted as much, so you can't even spin it.
As it is. Russia might well win this anyway

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I dont know internally, but foreign policy it is difficult to imagine trump doing it worse than biden. Sure, can be "hold my beer" moment. But biden had:

- The afghanistan fiasco: A run for your life retreat
- supporting militarily and economically the palestinian genocide with and unprecedented destruction and cruelty
- Not only not being able (doesnt want it to be fair) to reign in israel about gaza, but the region being on the brink of a war israel vs iran

Very very difficult to make it worse. feck genocide joe
Well, the Afghan retreat was initially a Trump decision, it was just executed poorly when it happened.

Trump wanting to pull out of NATO isn't particularly rosy news for hundreds of millions of people.

Trump pulling out of the nuclear agreement with Iran has now allowed it to be potentially days away from an offensive nuclear arsenal.

Tariffs against China basically turned into taxes on American consumers as well as hell on American farmers.

We all know how Trump will treat Russia.

Trump's travel bans speak for themselves.

Trump's distain for multilateral agreements & alliances aren't in the best interests of billions worldwide.

But, nah, can't get any worse than Biden.