21 years ago at this very moment

El Zoido

I still remember the night. Probably the greatest day of my life.

United Hobbit

Love it!

Still get goosebumps remember having been made to go to bed as I was 9 but stayed awake then heard the neighbour screaming so ran down and got to see the last goal.

"Can Manchester United score, they always score" then That comeback happens. Best comeback.

AaronRedDevil

Really jealous of those who was watching at the time. I think I started watching football a year or 2 later. I was 7 at that time. Least I got to witness another miracle CL win in 08

MikeeMike

I still have my lucky socks that I wore that day/night. They’ve been useless since i must add.
Summary of the day from 5am.
5am to 9am-drunk at airport then panic as flight was 2hrs late
1pm to 7pm - amazing day on Ramblas
7pm to 3 minutes to go - fading in sunshine and headache
Then the best moments I will probably ever experience . My brother said. “Nothing will ever top this”

MikeeMike

This might be deleted but just to say. I told my fiancee that if i was ever in a coma, she should play “And Solsksjaer has won it” on a loop and I’d be happy whatever.

stevoc

Love it!

Still get goosebumps remember having been made to go to bed as I was 9 but stayed awake then heard the neighbour screaming so ran down and got to see the last goal.

"Can Manchester United score, they always score" then That comeback happens. Best comeback.
Your parents made you go to bed during a European Cup final?

:lol:

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Really jealous of those who was watching at the time. I think I started watching football a year or 2 later. I was 7 at that time. Least I got to witness another miracle CL win in 08
2008 was nice but it pales in comparison to 1999.

I still have my lucky socks that I wore that day/night. They’ve been useless since i must add.
Summary of the day from 5am.
5am to 9am-drunk at airport then panic as flight was 2hrs late
1pm to 7pm - amazing day on Ramblas
7pm to 3 minutes to go - fading in sunshine and headache
Then the best moments I will probably ever experience . My brother said. “Nothing will ever top this”
Your brother was correct. It still feels amazing! :lol:

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Your parents made you go to bed during a European Cup final?

:lol:
I was 6 and watching it with my dad. It was approaching the end of the game and I said I was going to bed because we were losing.

I got halfway up the stairs and Sheringham scored. My dad had ran out of the living room celebrating, and caught me as I leapt back down the stairs, and then we were both in front of the TV for Solskjaer's winner.

Ludens the Red

I was 6 and watching it with my dad. It was approaching the end of the game and I said I was going to bed because we were losing.

I got halfway up the stairs and Sheringham scored. My dad had ran out of the living room celebrating, and caught me as I leapt back down the stairs, and then we were both in front of the TV for Solskjaer's winner.
Haha this Is nuts I have a similar story. I was 11 and my step dad was watching it in the living room but I couldn’t bare to see us lose so I’d given up and went upstairs to my sisters room. Had the tv on (some shitty 14 inch brick ) but it was on bbc. Anyway heard shouting from downstairs so turned it to ITV, obviously missed Teddy’s goal but managed to catch Ole’s!
What annoys me though is that I had the original recording on video and sort of misplaced it when moving out 6 years ago. Gutted.
But yeah you just cannot ever see a season like that season. Loads of teams have won trebles since but not even close to as dramatically as that. It still doesn’t even seem real a lot of the time. The Liverpool game, the Arsenal game, both the Juve games, the Spurs game and then the Bayern game.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
The day after in town was insane aswell. United flags/songs seemingly never stopped from 9:30pm the night before.

My school closed at lunchtime so everyone could get to the parade.

RyRy11

I was 4 at the time and to this day my dad still talks about this night. I'd give anything to have experience it properly.

Old Ma Crow

It was the strangest and then most amazing feeling thinking we’ve lost the match and then bang bang we’ve won! Those Bayern players! I still remember Kuffour crying and banging on the pitch.