21s vs Brighton

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Mainoo opens the scoring from a corner.

Vitek had made a double save earlier. Potential save of the year candidate. Did well to save and then scrambled across the face to deny Brighton player from 3 yards

18s were up 1 nil from Finley Mccallister

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Brighton equalize.

United get the ball forward and Savage curls a beauty around the keeper from 20 yards but is denied by the inside of the post

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Mainoo makes a fabulous run puts it on a plate for McNeill who skies over

lysglimt

Scout
We should have been ahead - but considering how easily Brighton find space behind our wingers - they can easily win it. Shoretire is so lazy - he should be taken off at halftime. It's scary how his career has gone in the wrong direction over the last 12 months. Today both him and Hansen Aaroen have shirked in their defensive abilities - but the latter at least offers something going forward. Shoretire does next to nothing.

Mainoo been our best player - McNeill has worked his socks off - and our central defenders have done well. Collyer has also shown quite a bit

Remember the geese

Mainoo very good as usual, although I prefer to see him a bit deeper where he can get on the ball more. I hope Vitek can continue to improve on the ball because he seems to have everything else.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
We should have been ahead - but considering how easily Brighton find space behind our wingers - they can easily win it. Shoretire is so lazy - he should be taken off at halftime. It's scary how his career has gone in the wrong direction over the last 12 months. Today both him and Hansen Aaroen have shirked in their defensive abilities - but the latter at least offers something going forward. Shoretire does next to nothing.

Mainoo been our best player - McNeill has worked his socks off - and our central defenders have done well. Collyer has also shown quite a bit
You think Shoretire will be leaving at the end of the season? Hiring Mendes over the summer and seemingly downing tools suggests he will.

I remember Pogba putting in some awful performances for the youth in his final season with us.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The double save by Vitek was really top-class. He has to be considered by ETH at some point soon -- match day squad.

lysglimt

Scout
You think Shoretire will be leaving at the end of the season? Hiring Mendes over the summer and seemingly downing tools suggests he will.

I remember Pogba putting in some awful performances for the youth in his final season with us.
he is only 18 so there is still hope for him - but 12-18 months ago I considered him one of our biggest talents - now he is mediocre at best

lysglimt

Scout
2-2 Mainoo from a corner. Ball falls at his feet and he hammers it home from 6-7 yards

lysglimt

Scout
I try to be measured when criticizing youth players but he really doesn't look arsed.
I don't criticize him from heading straight at the keeper from 1 yard - that can happen. But as you say - he doesnt even try

lysglimt

Scout
Need to give credit to Vitek as well - 2 insane saves in one game. Maybe the biggest goalkeeping talent I have seen at United in my time

lysglimt

Scout
Good effort from Shoretire - just wide from 20 yards after nice build up from Hansen-Aroen and Mainoo

lysglimt

Scout
Completely against the run of play _ Brighton score. Vitek comes rushing out on a counter and misses the ball. Sorry that was awful from Vitek

But why should we allow a player to run alone against our goal after our corner

Drizzle

Need to give credit to Vitek as well - 2 insane saves in one game. Maybe the biggest goalkeeping talent I have seen at United in my time
Well you went and poked fate in the eye there...

Bigsid

18s 4-1 down. This must be the worst group weve had

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Completely against the run of play _ Brighton score. Vitek comes rushing out on a counter and misses the ball. Sorry that was awful from Vitek

But why should we allow a player to run alone against our goal after our corner
Everyone will blame Vitek but what was Hardley doing? He’s last man and charged forward to challenge for the ball getting nowhere near it leaving them in. Vitek coming out or not - it’s still a one on one.

lysglimt

Scout
Everyone will blame Vitek but what was Hardley doing? He’s last man and charged forward to challenge for the ball getting nowhere near it leaving them in. Vitek coming out or not - it’s still a one on one.
Yes it wasn't great defending - but Vitek shouldnt be out there either

lysglimt

Scout
I expect Huddlestone to hammer one home from 30 yards

lysglimt

Scout
3-3 Hardley. Finally something good from Shoretire - brilliant cross and Hardley heads home

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Why is Huddlestone playing? I thought he was a coach :lol:

lysglimt

Scout
Total United-domination now...but time is running out....

lysglimt

Scout
3-3 - We should have won - think we had something like 10 attempts on goal in the second half. Brighton had 3 and scored on 2 of them.